UFC should put women ONLY cards.

id rather watch an all flw card over an all women card any day

They're so technical!

cricket.gif

nick-cage-lol.gif

I love how people view Ronda over Hendo in the order of the card as "disrespect" or "outrageous"

Until last year we didn't have 5-minute finales no matter how legendary. Ronda is the champ. They are catering to the increase in women's viewership % and the decline of casual-male viewership %. Also ITS NOT LIKE HENDO AND MACHIDA AREN'T FIGHTING.

Dan doesn't need a 5-rounder unless he's fighting for a belt. The guy is in his land couple of fights and has been gassing after 2-3 lately. I'm sure he's plenty pleased with a 3-round fight.

Finally, just turn off the damn PPV after the Hendo fight if it makes you so mad. I promise you, it will feel like it was the main event.

You don't have a lot of luck with the ladies, do you Grappler?

let's face it, you're trying so hard to promote pretty women, you're likely only thinking about this

03-Brock-Lesnar-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-141-weigh.jpg

They should bring back WEC and rename it Women's Extreme Cagefighting.

Women's Extreme Catfighting! They could co-promote with foxy boxing.

Seriously, casual fans are not ready for this and would switch off in their hundreds of thousands

If you want it to fail then that is a great strategy. There aren't enough good women in MMA, and the whole thing needs to be ramped up over time.

Women's Extreme Catfighting! They could co-promote with foxy boxing.

Seriously, casual fans are not ready for this and would switch off in their hundreds of thousands

They weren't ready for interracial marriage and soy products either. Only one of which I am a backer of :) Essentially, women are growing in their support of MMA while men are waning. Doesn't mean women viewership is what will keep WMMA afloat, but the catering to it right now is a clear and marked business maneuver.

Still, I want it to stay in Invicta. I want a few good years of women who fight because they love it, and not for the money. I also want to see women continue to fight to win and not to simply 'not lose'. So UFC can do the one-and-done and all the casual fans will whine and moan and then go back to complaining about the other 9,000 things they complain about.

When will the kids grow up and the butthurt ends?

What's next, all seperate white/black/asian/brazilianlstriker/sub/wrestlers/HW/FW/PEDs/TRTs cards?

This is one of those sentences that needs proper punctuation so I know what the person is actually saying.

Translation: [H]mmm, [it's] hard to say [whether this is a good idea or not;] it is [a] risk[y move.]

Translation: [H]mmm, [it's] hard to say [whether this is a good idea or not;] it is [a] risk[y move.]

Or "It is hard to say that the move is a risk.".... was my tongue-in-cheek point. But I appreciate the effort :cool:

Joanne_Calderwood_def._Livia_von_Plettenberg_by_unanimous_decision__30-27__30-27__30-26_.gif

It's a new division, it's going to take time to develop, it's only one fight out of the entire card, blah blah blah

Doesn't matter I guess, because alot of people are letting this one fight ruin the card for them. A card that also features Faber/Menjivar, Hendo/Machida, Mendes, etc. And who knows, the WMMA might actually be exciting, and if not, you still have the entire card minus that one fight to watch

I never wanted and never will want women watering down my precious UFC cards, I have zero interest

You can't take the division that's the least cared about in the company, and give them their own featured show.

that would expose the "womens MMA sells well" myth. i like the idea

Back