UFC should put women ONLY cards.

"Separate but equal" never works. not in the short term, not in the long term. try again

I'll be watching the Rousey card. I couldn't see myself watching an all women's card.

All they need to do is put Calderwood on UFC once. Other than that, I'd rather it just stay in Invicta.

Calderwood vs Bec Hyatt would be a "UFC worthY" and fun striker's battle.

I'm 99% sure TS is just trolling but if the UFC ever did make its fans watch an all-female card, it would bring new meaning to the term "Pay Per View"

1.put MORE FUEL cards.And it doesn't matter if it's women Div or 115 div.MORE FIGHTERS need more cards.

2.but with Hendo-Machida as Co-Me it could do well?Soo why even bother with WMMA if it doesn't make money.Nobody care about WBoxing anyway.

3.still better idea than Ronda versus some noname WMMA fighter headlining UFC PPV.It's not even Best Bantamweight Woman vs second best bantamweight. She isn't even top 10.She is here cause it's easy win for Ronda and she is les.

They would blow through the next decade of match-ups in one night, and they'd still have to fill the roster with women from the audience. Not enough fighters, and not enough fans to care about an all women's card. It's a sweet idea, bonus points for caring, but it's not happening so get over it.

"Separate but equal" never works. not in the short term, not in the long term. try again

It works pretty well when applied to fights themselves. We're not going to see men fighting women any time soon because people want these things separated by sex. You're not taking an issue with the principle of "separate but equal," but at what level it should be implemented.

Good thing TS isn't running the UFC. It'd tank in 6 months

Last edited:
They would blow through the next decade of match-ups in one night, and they'd still have to fill the roster with women from the audience. Not enough fighters, and not enough fans to care about an all women's card. It's a sweet idea, bonus points for caring, but it's not happening so get over it.

And the best way to avoid the growing fanbase and continued interest by women in MMA in gereral (Scarborough Sports numbers can easily be found on this), in contrast to the waning interest in the casual Male fanbase..... is to continue to bash and ignore that section of the sport?

I'll say it one more time. WMMA is where Male MMA was in 1997-2000. There's some top-heavy talent, and that will change with time and the spreading of the interest. Meanwhile we're getting to see the progression of a sport.

I personally don't want Invicta fighters going to UFC on a regular basis simply because the last thing I want is for the lack of intelligence of the average sherdogger to seep into WMMA discussion. Just stay out here hating and those of us who'd caught on to what is to enjoy of WMMA will continue to watch.

Joanne_Calderwood_def._Livia_von_Plettenberg_by_unanimous_decision__30-27__30-27__30-26__Elbow.gif

They should have put Ronda on a free card - that is the only reason why people are complaining because it's a PPV event.

If they continue WMMA, I do think they should eventually separate the cards.

They should have put Ronda on a free card - that is the only reason why people are complaining because it's a PPV event.

People are complaining because a solid 80% they're lonely, angry, white males who are afraid of just about everything. Take a look at the postive/negative comment ratio. Then look at the ratio any time something new is introduced to the sport or to the business.

women only cards is why Invicta exists. is it not?

put them on Fuel cards then

i have nothing against WMMA.There is a lot of exciting fights but i don't like idea Ronda headlining over legends like Dan Henderson...

give it a rest

she is a champ, he is not.... get the fuck over it already

Back