UFC Pictures of 2012 that made you speechless.

Johny-Hendricks-knocks-out-Martin-Kampmann-UFC-News-202238.jpg

The Maia/Story one works better in gif form imo.

maia_story_nosefaucet.gif

Just post some pictures you random pussy haters. Who the fuck told you your opinion meant shit?

For the life of me, I just can't understand how this issue is in any way occupying our attention. I mean, what's the big fucking deal?

Because there are a lot of Penn fans.

Because there are a lot of Penn fans.

Oh fuck, you're right! This whole time I've just been focusing on Rory's shuffle not even thinking about who was in the cage with him. I forgot we're talking about one of the most butthurtable fanbases in MMA.

I think that shit is just stupid. Between that and him goading Ben into hitting him just before ben dropped him, he really did look like a douche throughout the fight. The only thing it did was make the cameras move away from the action for americans because of censorship laws. It didn't affect bendo in the slightest and he wasn't even winning the fight. Nate and his bro are jackasses who will never hold a UFC belt but have such an absurd following amongst other immature, petty kids who refuse to grow up.

Glad someone finally said it, overhyped, failures of MMA...supported by kids feeling they are rebels for 'fighting the system' wah wah wahhhhh

I think that shit is just stupid. Between that and him goading Ben into hitting him just before ben dropped him, he really did look like a douche throughout the fight. The only thing it did was make the cameras move away from the action for americans because of censorship laws. It didn't affect bendo in the slightest and he wasn't even winning the fight. Nate and his bro are jackasses who will never hold a UFC belt but have such an absurd following amongst other immature, petty kids who refuse to grow up.

Agreed.

Looks just awkward when Rory is doing the dance and his flairing with the arms.

Lacks proper technique, just really looks like some kid flairing his arms around.
Watch this, then watch a guy like Silva do it.

Not saying it wasn't effective. Not saying I don't like Rory or think he is a tremendeous fighter or anything like that...

Its called being white.

Back