UFC Pictures of 2012 that made you speechless.

That is not what Anderson does at all. He does quite the opposite, he makes people hit him with the end of their punches, and he rolls with the punches so they never hit with full force.

was thinking the exact same thing lol

142AldoRioCelebration_zpse6d6bb45.jpg

This is the winner.

stephan-bonnar-aplica-soco-de-esquerda-no-rosto-de-anderson-silva-no-ufc-rio-3-1350190565167_956x500.jpg

is this guy invincible? is this guy unbeatable? is this guy even a human being?

why would you think that, because bonnar's jabs are the hardest ever? he throws GOAT jabs? look at silva's head. it doesn't even seem to move back much.

Ok, not speechless, but this was awesome.
Nate-Diaz-giving-Ben-Henderson-the-finger.jpg

When he hit this, I went totally speechless. Thought it was the end of GSP.
ufc154_12_gsp_vs_condit_021.png

I like Dan Hardy, so this was a great moment. Great pic as well.
Dan-Hardy.jpg

stephan-bonnar-aplica-soco-de-esquerda-no-rosto-de-anderson-silva-no-ufc-rio-3-1350190565167_956x500.jpg

says so much about so many things about the state of the UFC and its alpha male. when i saw that, i didn't know what to think. is this guy invincible? is this guy unbeatable? is this guy even a human being?

Don't be fooled. That is not a hard hit! A weak jab from a non ko fighter

omg.. Ask any professional fighter if they would lower their guard and take 2 or 3 punches from Stephan Bonnar flush in the face then. Better yet, you could go there and take them and tell us how they felt when you wake up. :icon_chee

Ok, not speechless, but this was awesome.
Nate-Diaz-giving-Ben-Henderson-the-finger.jpg

I think that shit is just stupid. Between that and him goading Ben into hitting him just before ben dropped him, he really did look like a douche throughout the fight. The only thing it did was make the cameras move away from the action for americans because of censorship laws. It didn't affect bendo in the slightest and he wasn't even winning the fight. Nate and his bro are jackasses who will never hold a UFC belt but have such an absurd following amongst other immature, petty kids who refuse to grow up.

omg.. Ask any professional fighter if they would lower their guard and take 2 or 3 punches from Stephan Bonnar flush in the face then. Better yet, you could go there and take them and tell us how they felt when you wake up. :icon_chee

Especially considering he was juicing too. I'm sure he was throwing heavy punches that night, Anderson just knows how to absorb them the right way

Looks just awkward when Rory is doing the dance and his flairing with the arms.

Lacks proper technique, just really looks like some kid flairing his arms around.
Watch this, then watch a guy like Silva do it.

Not saying it wasn't effective. Not saying I don't like Rory or think he is a tremendeous fighter or anything like that...

Proper technique? Really?

I was pretty surprised by this one
mma_e_le_frankilin_b2_600.jpg

Topic title clearly says 2012 and I see a lot of you referencing things from a long time before this.

It's called reading comprehension and a lot of you lack it.

yea seriously, do that to a real WW and I'll pay attention. If he did that against Condit he would need his face replaced.

Please. Diaz literally bitchslapped Condit and all he got was a loss from a guy who fought not to lose. If Rory does that to Condit, Condit will continue fighting as he had the entire fight. And I doubt it will happen because Rory is going to destroy Condit.

I think that shit is just stupid. Between that and him goading Ben into hitting him just before ben dropped him, he really did look like a douche throughout the fight. The only thing it did was make the cameras move away from the action for americans because of censorship laws. It didn't affect bendo in the slightest and he wasn't even winning the fight. Nate and his bro are jackasses who will never hold a UFC belt but have such an absurd following amongst other immature, petty kids who refuse to grow up.

Well said, the diaz brothers are like a car wreck though in their fights, you just have to watch

Back