UFC Pictures of 2012 that made you speechless.

142AldoRioCelebration_zpse6d6bb45.jpg

Yup, his celebration was amazing

That entire card was

The birth of Bonner face.
silva-bonnar-3.jpg

I can get behind this one. Although, I'm pretty sure a knee straight to the plexes from any fighter would turn almost everyone on the planet into a stereotypical 1950's Asian man. Bonnar was like "Ooooooh, Missa Sirva, dat rearry huwt. Why you do dat to me. Aiiieeeeeeee!!!!"

omg.. Ask any professional fighter if they would lower their guard and take 2 or 3 punches from Stephan Bonnar flush in the face then. Better yet, you could go there and take them and tell us how they felt when you wake up. :icon_chee

QFT...very good. Stephen Bonnar is still a huge LHW and on steroids he would pack a hell of a punch still.

That shit made me lol. For all the shit BJ had been talking prior to the fight and the steroid accusations he deserved every bit of that.

BJ absolutely deserved all the clowning he got from Rory and then some.

stephan-bonnar-aplica-soco-de-esquerda-no-rosto-de-anderson-silva-no-ufc-rio-3-1350190565167_956x500.jpg

says so much about so many things about the state of the UFC and its alpha male. when i saw that, i didn't know what to think. is this guy invincible? is this guy unbeatable? is this guy even a human being?

LOL, it's Stephen Bonnar! Not Superman he beat. Calm down my friend. :icon_lol:

LOL, it's Stephen Bonnar! Not Superman he beat. Calm down my friend. :icon_lol:

But look at those rippling muscles!! Would YOU want to be on the receiving end of those lunch boxes powered by such specimens?

I am surprised nobody posted a pic of Rory at press conference in that light brown coat. :)

method%3Dget%26s%3Dbreno-luis-ferreira-05-25-12-10-18-29-381.jpg

Was pretty cool by JDS to bring that kid to his fight at UFC 146

Some good suggestions thus far.

I think the Aldo pic takes the cake.

Back