UFC Pictures of 2012 that made you speechless.

15mxlzk.jpg

f4kx6s.jpg

Spider knows his range very well. When he lets you hit him he's in too close for opponent to generate enough power instead of letting them hit him with the end of their punches. Kinda like letting Bruce Lee 1 inch punch you but you moving in 3/4 inch so he can 1/4 inch punch you.:wink:

That is not what Anderson does at all. He does quite the opposite, he makes people hit him with the end of their punches, and he rolls with the punches so they never hit with full force.

Looks just awkward when Rory is doing the dance and his flairing with the arms.

Lacks proper technique, just really looks like some kid flairing his arms around.
Watch this, then watch a guy like Silva do it.

Not saying it wasn't effective. Not saying I don't like Rory or think he is a tremendeous fighter or anything like that...

Anderson got punched doing that shit.

Leave the Ali shuffle to Ali.

That is not what Anderson does at all. He does quite the opposite, he makes people hit him with the end of their punches, and he rolls with the punches so they never hit with full force.

I was referring to Bonnars powerless jab photo to his face.
I'm pretty sure we know when he's rolling with punches when he keeps his distance
Either you're trolling or you're just a ratard /palm face

I was referring to Bonnars powerless jab photo to his face.
I'm pretty sure we know when he's rolling with punches when he keeps his distance
Either you're trolling or you're just a ratard /palm face

Can we stay on topic? And not call others names? You know, pretend we're not minors.

I rewatched this, and it's not actually anything. Shogun hears somebody yelling (Jones) and glances back for like 0.7 seconds. The photo makes it appear to be much cooler. Sorry I keep busting this myth.

I actually made a gif of it. In real-time, it's quite underwhelming.

Pretty cool pics, but lol @ people posting shit from last year.

It's not a photo.

And a guy clowning someone that he is much larger than, isn't very noteworthy.

Hardly a thread ender...

yea seriously, do that to a real WW and I'll pay attention. If he did that against Condit he would need his face replaced.

Back