UFC Pictures of 2012 that made you speechless.

bugrimmar

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
stephan-bonnar-aplica-soco-de-esquerda-no-rosto-de-anderson-silva-no-ufc-rio-3-1350190565167_956x500.jpg

says so much about so many things about the state of the UFC and its alpha male. when i saw that, i didn't know what to think. is this guy invincible? is this guy unbeatable? is this guy even a human being?

I would love to see silva do this stuff against a guy like Hector Lombard.

EDIT: JDS vs Carwin at the end of the 3rd.

the shogun jones one is awesome
the one after jones beat bader

Looks just awkward when Rory is doing the dance and his flairing with the arms.

Lacks proper technique, just really looks like some kid flairing his arms around.
Watch this, then watch a guy like Silva do it.

Not saying it wasn't effective. Not saying I don't like Rory or think he is a tremendeous fighter or anything like that...

Definitely the one where the Dragon is bowing over Bader's unconscious body

Rory looks...so damn awkward doing that....whatever he's doing...

Looks just awkward when Rory is doing the dance and his flairing with the arms.

Lacks proper technique, just really looks like some kid flairing his arms around.
Watch this, then watch a guy like Silva do it.

Not saying it wasn't effective. Not saying I don't like Rory or think he is a tremendeous fighter or anything like that...

What makes it awesome its that BJ had no answer to a kid flairing his arms.

I mean Silva does it to Griffin and Bonnar, pfff expected, Rory humilliates BJ with geeky dancing priceless

stephan-bonnar-aplica-soco-de-esquerda-no-rosto-de-anderson-silva-no-ufc-rio-3-1350190565167_956x500.jpg

says so much about so many things about the state of the UFC and its alpha male. when i saw that, i didn't know what to think. is this guy invincible? is this guy unbeatable? is this guy even a human being?

Don't be fooled. That is not a hard hit! A weak jab from a non ko fighter

I thought there was a great photo of Siyar looking down at Paulo Thiago's unconscious body with his hands in the air, but I can't find it.

Spider knows his range very well. When he lets you hit him he's in too close for opponent to generate enough power instead of letting them hit him with the end of their punches. Kinda like letting Bruce Lee 1 inch punch you but you moving in 3/4 inch so he can 1/4 inch punch you.:wink:

Back