UFC Openweight Division

Adnan Adil

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Guys, do you think that it is good idea to create openweight division in UFC? If there is such division, who is going to be the champion from the current fighters?

It's a very bad idea and is never gonna happen because no sanctioning body would allow it.

If it did happen, you better bet on the HW champ to win it.

Why would you do something like that? If you truly believe you can beat anybody on this planet, just go to HW...
Weightclasses exist for a reason. There is a reason Khabib never fought at WW, GSP never at MW and Khamzat will never fight at LHW. Get over it and enjoy them smashing their peers.

Her vs. Holly Holm for the inaugural open weight belt is the only fight that makes sense at this point.

I sometimes wonder how modafeiri is even a pro fighter. she literally has the most amateurish looking standup i have ever seen, in my life...I have seen 12 year olds with better boxing ability. she's the most unathletic chick, there is.

They should just do the super heavyweight division. Starting from 230 or whatever.
Just do it.
If a fat slob turns out to be great and would wipe out everyone so be it. But it would open up the gates for other giant HW.

It's a very bad idea and is never gonna happen because no sanctioning body would allow it.
It would obviously be on a ship in international waters. Losers walk the plank, winners get to pick a ring girl and the chance to live another week.

I sometimes wonder how modafeiri is even a pro fighter. she literally has the most amateurish looking standup i have ever seen, in my life...I have seen 12 year olds with better boxing ability. she's the most unathletic chick, there is.
She's very good on the ground. She had even worse striking a few years ago.

I don't think UFC should do it, but i'd like to see the option somewhere else with a 1 night tournament format...

Well, for some reason she just loves fighting. And since fans like her nerdy personality, she gets to keep her job.

Back