UFC on ESPN 59 PBP/Discussion

2-0 Rose.
It was a better round for Cortez, but still not enough.

3-0 Rose. Possibility of that last round being a 10-8, but I don't think Rose did enough dmg to justify that.
Regardless, Cortez needs a stoppage to win this.

Not feeling confident about my DNGTD bet.
Feeling pretty confident about my Rose ML bet though.

Well, all things considered that well went.
The Brundage shenanigans cost me some nice winnings.
That Salikhov and Charles Johnson hedge bets helped me too.
My big winner was Jean Silva though. Love that guy.

I came out well ahead this card, which is good because I lost a lot betting on Jorge over Diaz and various Football bets recently haha.
I also made an early bet on Spain winning the Euro, so tomorrow I'll either get the full payout if they win +450, or a 1/2 payout if they lose +225. Either way, that should be a nice way to round out the weekend.
I hope you all have a great evening, and I look forward to seeing you all next week! 🍻

-120 for the event

Wouldve been profit had I got Jean Silva at evens or Petroski dog money.

Just goes to show you how important Closing line value is. Lessons learned

Still will profit with England winning and/or Kane or Bellingham scoring

I came out well ahead this card, which is good because I lost a lot betting on Jorge over Diaz and various Football bets recently haha.
I also made an early bet on Spain winning the Euro, so tomorrow I'll either get the full payout if they win +450, or a 1/2 payout if they lose +225. Either way, that should be a nice way to round out the weekend.
I hope you all have a great evening, and I look forward to seeing you all next week! 🍻
England winning , not Spain but very good future odds

Main card thoughts

-Brundage might be biggest waste of space in ufc. I mean fun guy and he does have skills but looking for 2 dqs in his last 4. Also losing to another waste of a man in Dumas. Get your shit together Cody.

-Gabe vs Loosa played out pretty much exactly like I thought it would except I expected more from Loosas gastank. Gabe really easy time to cruise to that ud after Loosa ran out of steam. Still way too defeslvely responsoble to get finished of course.

-I like the fighting nerds. Mauricio Ruffy is also there and could be my new fav fighter in just few fights. Probably my favorite team in all of mma.

-Ponzi and Salkihov put me almost back to sleep along with some parts of the main event. Is it just me or didnt Rose used to have way more steam in her fights? She easily won but I dunno...Seems more like a stiffler to me these days.

-Van losing to Johnson is upsetting, mostly because you know its Johnson and he looks really good now because of momentum but whats gonna happen when you eventually match him up with a stiffler or some one that refuses war with him in latter rounds? I didnt like this fight to begin with, seemed unnecessary to cut Vans momentum with difficult stylistic matchup. In the end he has waaaay more upside than Johnson. Also the stoppage seemed early af. I dunno I guess it was a good fight to watch but I still kind off hated it.

England winning , not Spain but very good future odds
They are looking very promising. I think Spain should be considered the favs to win the WC in US/Canada/Mexico in 2 years. Their team should peak at that point.

Last edited:
They are looking very promising. I think Spain should be considered the favs to win the WC in US/Canada/Mexico in 2 years. Their team should peak at that point.
Maybe but England is gonna win the world cup in 2026

Back