• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 58 Perez vs. Taira Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 6/15 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cats-fighting-fighting-cats.gif
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN remember that fight?
War-Cat-meme-88f6yf.jpg

111669-4177253.png

Why is everyone so confident in Knutsson? Her best win is a decision against Marnic Mann who is a female garden gnome. Polastris record's strength of competition is several orders of magnitude higher than Knutsson's

I was wondering the same thing. Polastri feels like the better fighter to me, I got her for a finish.

I was wondering the same thing. Polastri feels like the better fighter to me, I got her for a finish.

I don't remember any of their fights. i'm sure I've seen them as I watch almost every UFC card but i forget most low to mid level wmma fights. But just looking at who they fought I can't confidently pick Knutsson vs Polastri who came up fighting solid competition in Shooto Brasil & LFA

OK some vets that have fought in Bodog most are old names u noobs won't know

Aaron Riley
Trevor Prangley
Kyacey Uscola
Tim Credeur
Jorge Masvidal
Eddie Alverez
Ron Waterman
Chael Sonnen
Bigfoot Silva
Alexy Oleynik
Roy Nelson
Jake Ellenberger
Cain Velasquez
Mike Brown
Yves Edwards
Brad Pickett
Jake Sheilds
Fedor
Matt Lindland
Alexander Emelianenko
Jorge Santiago
Alexander Shlemenko
Gegard Mousasi
Oleg Taktarov

and a few other not so well knowns.

Last edited:
I don't remember any of their fights. i'm sure I've seen them as I watch almost every UFC card but i forget most low to mid level wmma fights. But just looking at who they fought I can't confidently pick Knutsson vs Polastri who came up fighting solid competition in Shooto Brasil & LFA
I have a 1-0 record with both women but I have no memory of their fights. But like you when I looked at the strength of competition Polastri just read better on my screen, we'll see how right we were soon enough.

OK some vets that have fought in Bodog most are old name u noobs won't know
Jorge Masvidal
Eddie Alverez
Chael Sonnen
Bigfoot Silva
Alexy Oleynik
Roy Nelson
Jake Ellenberger
Can Velasquez
Mike Brown
Yves Edwards
Brad Pickett
Jake Sheilds
Fedor
Matt Lindland
Alexander Emelianenko
Alexander Shlemenko
Gegard Mousasi
Took out the names I didn't recognize :cool:

Hey I know you like video games, so just thought I'll tell you about a new game I been playing on PS5, its called Taxi Life: A City Driving Simulator ... very relaxing game, you are a taxi driver and its set in Barcelona, some European place.. and you have to pick up passengers and take them to their places, some of the passengers are very rude and demanding though lol, so it can be challenging. All in all its relaxing and fun.

There is a patience bar, and depending on how you drive and the time you get there depends on the customers patience, I been getting them to their destination on time and was polite and never speeding or going through red lights. But first few times I wasn't sure what I was doing and the patience bar went down to zero and the passenger just walked out the taxi and said enoughs enough

Pick it up, think you will like it and its relaxing

Back