• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does the Pleasure Can have any UFC wins yet?

Okay, not bad so far, I wonder how much Aslan has in reserve after coming nowhere near another first round finish?

Turkalj looks good, but boy does he take some risks!

Never seen a man lack head movement so much, needs to hire Ronda’s coach

He clearly lost the 1st, then the other guy knocked himself out at the start of the 2nd lol.
He didn't clearly lost it, it was pretty close, and I don’t get how you are hardcore enough to post here but can't see shit from the fighters pov, he defended the TD, saw his opponent down, threw a vicios kick and then saw his oponent grabbing the sidr he landed the kick in after the fight was stopped, why wouldn't he celebrate?

I guess you also don’t believe that Dustin should have celebrated the second Conor win?

Really hard round to score

impossible to say who did more damage
Probably gonna give it to Turkalj just based on the fact that he was moving forward a lot more, and seemed like he landed more strikes. But yeah, could probably go either way.

he didn't look like that before, looks like he has had a bit of surgery there

VFor0WA.jpg
giphy.gif

Okay, not bad so far, I wonder how much Aslan has in reserve after coming nowhere near another first round finish?

Turkalj looks good, but boy does he take some risks!

Doesn't even seem like those risks are worth taking.. he's fighting well and then just goes nuts straight forward

Aslan's striking looking rough. Expect foreplay from the pleasureman before his first ufc finish

Back