• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was hanging with friends and I haven't had T-Bell in 5-6 years but she had the fire sauce great times very nostalgic also high and lil buzzz.
I haven't had Taco Bell in ages never liked it really. But I told my wife I'll probably get it when one reopens here, for a Doritos loco.

I hate the fact that 20+ years after I started following this sport (I'm a 2002 baby), it's still a trash sport.

You know, unless serious action is taken, of course, but if that action comes, it will be from powers above those involved.
I say it all the time, it's amateur compared to MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL rules/judging/reffing/scoring

blanchfield-v-fiorot.jpg
-

blanchfield-v-fiorot.jpg

I ate it today and yesterday. Lol
She buys it by the case. I may throw her 10 or she likely will give me one for free. But I like a hotsauce diversity. Is Dustin's any good kind of want to support....

Buckley's one of those guys that I think flashes signs of elite skills and the ability to hang with the best but it feels too random at times both offensively (Trying to wrestle random people) and defensively eating massive shots at random. Hopefully the Morono and Fiahlo beatdowns where a sign of a more complete and ready Buckley because he'll need it here against the well rounded and experienced Luque.

I'll recheck the wording, but I'm pretty sure they do score the last round too.

*edit* found it
"Partial or incomplete rounds will be scored. If no action has occurred, the round should be scored as an even round. This is at the discretion of the judges."

Fuck Big John McCarthy. Between shit refs, shit ACs and idiot rule makers we're in a sea of shit. Stop ruining my favorite sport!

buckley has been improving rapidly, this is going to be a tough fight for vicente

She buys it by the case. I may throw her or she likely will give me one for free. But I like a hotsauce diversity. Is Dustin's any good kind of want to support....
Everyone says Dustin's hot sauce is really good. I personally haven't had any, go figure. Lol

Buckley needs to hit the gym , show a little self respect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamosamy
Back