Media Georges St-Pierre at 43 is Still Looking in Fight Shape

I don't know why GSP has stayed in tremendous shape and doesn't want to come back ever after 40. He could of cashed a few more checks. I think when you're after 40 it doesn't damage your legacy too bad.

Whats the point of staying in fight shape if youre not fighting? He could easily still fight; he's just scared of racking up red L's on his wikipedia page.

You have to download Instagram just to watch the video?
<DisgustingHHH>

I don't know why GSP has stayed in tremendous shape and doesn't want to come back ever after 40. He could of cashed a few more checks. I think when you're after 40 it doesn't damage your legacy too bad.
I think it’s the brain damage

Has George ever been married or had a kid? I'm wondering if he's kinda gay a little, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not fighter bashing, I love me some GSP.

It hurts the legacy a little bit. He went out on some solid W's. Why fight if he might lose?

Has George ever been married or had a kid? I'm wondering if he's kinda gay a little, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not fighter bashing, I love me some GSP.
Could be gay or more likely the opposite of gay. Probably has phone loaded with girlfriends. I feel like a B today. Breanna, Bianca, Brenda, or Busty Betty?

I don't know why GSP has stayed in tremendous shape and doesn't want to come back ever after 40. He could have cashed a few more checks. I think when you're after 40 it doesn't damage your legacy too bad.
Probably just to stay healthy and to train.

His brian + genetics + work ethic, the guy would have been an ATG at any sport he decided to go.

He is married there has been a few pics posted over the years.

He is married to a black chick.

GSP is fascinating. Dude genuinely loves working out/training in general, still trying out new exercises and routines, still visits gyms all over the world to train with the best coaches.

A true martial artist. He’ll keep doing his thing when he’s 70 too, no doubt about that.

He was Khabib Dad’s favorite fighter for a reason.

Last edited:
This. He’s married to a really good looking African girl and has multiple little ones.

He is married there has been a few pics posted over the years.

He is married to a black chick.

Could be gay or more likely the opposite of gay. Probably has phone loaded with girlfriends. I feel like a B today. Breanna, Bianca, Brenda, or Busty Betty?
It would be pretty hilarious if all the goats turned out to be secretly gay. Lol

Someone teach him what you're supposed to do with the hurdles 😄

Back