UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

Let’s talk about how borgata and fan duel limited me to shit. Borgata put up a +240 on Luis Pena when he fought wiman and I pounded them on it and got limited immediately...pussies. Anyway thank god for bet stars pointsbet and sugarhouse.

How do we feel about the Goldy fight? I can see why shes a favourite, she has a clear sprawl and brawl path to victory, although she gets tagged a lot and keeps her chin up. Granger is very tenacious, and has a longer reach.
Iv seen 3 of Goldys fights and she always fights the same, circles and gets tagged by everyone but wins on output.
Her output is still low though, so might be a close fight even if she dosent get taken down.

Iv seen all of Grangers fights, and she dosent need a TD to win by submission. @ have come in the clinch against cage. Im hesitant to throw money on the dog just because of value, but i see a bit more in Granger, specialy if she pushes the pace all fight.

After 3 rounds, we go to the judges scorecards for a decision. Sal D'amato scores it 30-27 Polar, Chris Lee scores it 30-27 Jordan, and Adalaide Byrd scores it 19-19. This e-fight is a DRAW.

Let's move on and no re-matches!

We're all on the same team. We're all here to beat the bookie and get limited. Less arguing/personal attacks and more cooperation!
8.5/10 post. Would like again.

Working on an exercise bike to trim off today's Jack in box so I got some thots.

Colby is facing probably one of his tougher matchups in the whole division. Well at least in the first round. Lately Robbie been taking rounds off to do nothing and we've seen Colby have cardio for days. I'm not confident Colby can get to the ground but I'm pretty confident he can hug against the cage. When on the ground Colby excels at mat returns and wrist control but God damn his passing game sucks. Overall don't rate him dangerous but very tough to be beat.

Guida sucks. There I said it. Even Lyme diseased up Jim miller should be able to out grapple and sub Guida. Guida might also be the most pillow fisted dude at LW which is a real testament to how shot Joe Lauzon is. Miller gets tired but still fights for your money and could lose a decision but I like his chances to the neck of Guida pretty good.

2u Miller -155
.5u Miller Sub +260

I regarded Neto BJJ as an Eryk Anders type...can dangerous WHEN he actually throws punches but otherwise a do nothing guy. Gordon brought the fight and EPO out of him and I think LW Kelvin Gastelum will do the same. Again I think Silva is more dangerous but Nasrat can win on pure activity.

Got 1u on Silva NSC +275

Huuuuge LFA fan but I don't remember Giles for shit and I've lost more money on GM3 than I care to mention so....pass.

Scotty has every advantage in the book over fake stun gun imo. Line is justified.

Donnie Darko Stosic is getting underrated against power punching can crusher Norwegian man imo. Line isnt wide enough

Hey Naught you excited to see Salim Touahri?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Willing to blindly fade Mickey Gall at such a good price. Maybe hedge with Gall Sub +245.

Shevchenko overvalued cause of her bond villan sister but I think she has a good matchup here. Dunno why everyone is confident Pud can just walk Antonina down and grab her. I think Shevs clinch game is a little more technical and dangerous and Pud has attempted exactly zero td's in the ufc thus far.

Shev Dec +115 is value to me.

Esponoza/Schnell

tenor.gif

Also rest of the card...

tenor.gif

Easier ways to avoid a fight than getting beaten up by Robbie Lawler. Not to mention we can safely he say he'll happily fight Usman, its not like Usman ever really damages anyone much.
Wait, you don’t think Colby will lose on purpose? Time to re-examine the ME.

Trump uses his influence and awards Colby auto-win if fight hits the distance.

I think Usman's striking, as shit as it may be, it way better than Colby's.

Usman in general is just a bigger dude, with much better cardio, slightly better stand up, and as good if not better wrestling than Colby.

If Usman is -1xx in that fight, there's some serious money to be made.

edit: assuming Colby gets past Robbie. I have 2u on Robbie for the sake of just wanting to see Colby get ktfo. And It's entirely possible.

I think Usman's striking, as shit as it may be, it way better than Colby's.

Usman in general is just a bigger dude, with much better cardio, slightly better stand up, and as good if not better wrestling than Colby.

If Usman is -1xx in that fight, there's some serious money to be made.

edit: assuming Colby gets past Robbie. I have 2u on Robbie for the sake of just wanting to see Colby get ktfo. And It's entirely possible.
There were odds for thay fight already. I think usman was like 1.33 or something

So can Robbie win outside r1 or r2? I have played covington ml and covington dec hedged by Robbie r1 or r2.

The only question is which Robbie do we get ?

The pissed off and violent Robbie who wants to kill you or the annoyed Robbie with Colby‘s head between his legs ?

Event starts earlier? Didn't know that until colby mentioned it during the workouts

Event starts earlier? Didn't know that until colby mentioned it during the workouts
12 pm eastern. Nice change of pace for me. Come home from work and watch ufc and the rest of the evening off

I'm liking Miller's line now. I've backed Guida in a lot of fights, but I did not like how he looked vs. Penn. Miller has been looking pretty damn solid lately too.

I'm liking Miller's line now. I've backed Guida in a lot of fights, but I did not like how he looked vs. Penn. Miller has been looking pretty damn solid lately too.
Yesssss O, join us on the Miller free money train...

tenor.gif

So tired of seeing jordan and/or steve attacking polarbear everywhere I go in these forums. These levels of obsession is really unhealthy and sad please chill out.
I question how someone can have legitimate animosity towards another dude from posting on a forum. I like their individual takes, which is unfortunate because the constant beef kind of overshadows their analysis.

Grabbed Guida @ +150 last weekend, and I'm pretty confident, despite going against most people on here.

I think Guida just outworks him, and gets a relatively close decision. Miller tends to fade pretty easily after round 1, Guida should be able to edge out rounds 2/3.

Grabbed Guida @ +150 last weekend, and I'm pretty confident, despite going against most people on here.

I think Guida just outworks him, and gets a relatively close decision. Miller tends to fade pretty easily after round 1, Guida should be able to edge out rounds 2/3.
Guida been fading too. Granted not as much but was uncharacteristically tired in RD 3 vs 2019 BJ Penn.

Back