UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

How is people reading all that money that came in Espinoza line? I want to play Schnell, now a underdog 1.77 to 2.05

I just dropped a bomb on Espinosa. Think he’s a better boxer with more power/chin. Also a better athlete and could find a wrestling advantage over Schnell. And he has a great d’arce.

He’s a big step up over Schnell’s past few opponents.

How confident are you with that Giles bet?
Ehh I like it lol sorry im not one of these people on here who say ehh this fighter win win 83% of the time like really how do you come up with these percentages loll but im fairly confindent

Here are the bets I will most likely place havent placed any yet all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goldy-130
silva williams- Under 1.5-110
schnell espinoza-Over 2.5-185
Schevenko-120
Toulari Gall-Under 2.5-140
Stosic-125
Kim Holtzmann- Over 2.5-140
Giles-170
Silva Haqrspat- Over 2.5-160
Guida Miller- Over 2.5-170
Lawler Covington- Over 4.5 -135

Please tell me all the bets u like and dislike please. I also like borella and the over 2.5 both odds a little to high for me if borella drops below-200 ill bet her
Ur re+arded

Ehh I like it lol sorry im not one of these people on here who say ehh this fighter win win 83% of the time like really how do you come up with these percentages loll but im fairly confindent

Getting to an exact % is pretty ridiculous but getting a range is actually a good idea. That's how you compare the odds vs how likely you think an outcome is. And that's you get that...wait for it...

EZ money!!!!

Getting to an exact % is pretty ridiculous but getting a range is actually a good idea. That's how you compare the odds vs how likely you think an outcome is. And that's you get that...wait for it...

EZ money!!!!

Lol some idiots on here are like tI give them a 58.2% at winning like really loser get a fucking life lol

Lol some idiots on here are like tI give them a 58.2% at winning like really loser get a fucking life lol

A 10% window is always what I considered to be realistic.

I think fighter x has maybe a 25%-35% chance of winning, etc.

Back