UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

If it makes you feel better, I made the same mistake. "Romera Borella -140 against Mueller? Eh, sounds about right, I guess".

Days later..."Oh shit, that's the mediocre former drug addict Lauren MURPHY, not Mueller? And now the line is -165? Goddamn it..."
Murphy has a teenage son who is about eighteen years old. I keep hoping he knocks some girl up before she gets cut so the UFC an announce her as the first grandmother competing in the UFC.

Dyslexia running rampant up in here.
I might actually have to let the bet ride at +145 now

Borella -185. I don’t know if I can stomach that kind of juice in low level wmma

Here are the bets I will most likely place havent placed any yet all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goldy-130
silva williams- Under 1.5-110
schnell espinoza-Over 2.5-185
Schevenko-120
Toulari Gall-Under 2.5-140
Stosic-125
Kim Holtzmann- Over 2.5-140
Giles-170
Silva Haqrspat- Over 2.5-160
Guida Miller- Over 2.5-170
Lawler Covington- Over 4.5 -135

Please tell me all the bets u like and dislike please. I also like borella and the over 2.5 both odds a little to high for me if borella drops below-200 ill bet her

I might actually have to let the bet ride at +145 now

Borella -185. I don’t know if I can stomach that kind of juice in low level wmma
Fair enough. Staying far away from that personally. Dont really like Murphy mostly from her drama on TUF and her fights are boring.

That was more of a surprise stun shot. Came quickly in between his guard and flash dropped him. He took bigger bombs in that fight and didn't flinch, kept calling Clark on for a brawl. Kennedy will be throwing predictable pitter patter jabs.
That is my only issue with Stoic, Rakic is an killer. Stoic is a bit slower he might look strong but hm. He needs to work on his gas tank issues.

Barrygood1's "One Play a Day" for UFC ON ESPN 5: COVINGTON VS. LAWLER

I5q4iZ6.png

My Record: 3W-2L Profit: $8.09 Starting Bankroll: $100

I don't claim to be that dude who wins 100% of his bets. I do however know how to win more than I lose with the key point being every single bet I place oozes VALUE.

• I post my bet slips
  • I record my wins/losses without any fudging of the #'s
  • My picks are like the Iceman: cold, calculated & correct!
  • I pick my spots carefully slithering like a snake waiting for the right moment to pounce
If you're one of the armchair QB's questioning my abilities, I implore you to fade yours truly. I double dog dare ya. I back my picks putting them up against the best handicappers in the whole entire world.

Let's keep adding to the bankroll. Everyone's welcome aboard the Barry Coast Express.

- Barry

Lawler to win in round 1 or 2 at +1000 range is pretty sweet. Past that I think Colby will be in the clear to win a decision. Guy's 37y old and fights in bursts, he's clearly juicing but still I'm counting on Colby grinding him out.

Here are the bets I will most likely place havent placed any yet all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goldy-130
silva williams- Under 1.5-110
schnell espinoza-Over 2.5-185
Schevenko-120
Toulari Gall-Under 2.5-140
Stosic-125
Kim Holtzmann- Over 2.5-140
Giles-170
Silva Haqrspat- Over 2.5-160
Guida Miller- Over 2.5-170
Lawler Covington- Over 4.5 -135

Please tell me all the bets u like and dislike please. I also like borella and the over 2.5 both odds a little to high for me if borella drops below-200 ill bet her
How confident are you with that Giles bet?

Barrygood1's "One Play a Day" for UFC ON ESPN 5: COVINGTON VS. LAWLER

I5q4iZ6.png

My Record: 3W-2L Profit: $8.09 Starting Bankroll: $100

I don't claim to be that dude who wins 100% of his bets. I do however know how to win more than I lose with the key point being every single bet I place oozes VALUE.

• I post my bet slips
  • I record my wins/losses without any fudging of the #'s
  • My picks are like the Iceman: cold, calculated & correct!
  • I pick my spots carefully slithering like a snake waiting for the right moment to pounce
If you're one of the armchair QB's questioning my abilities, I implore you to fade yours truly. I double dog dare ya. I back my picks putting them up against the best handicappers in the whole entire world.

Let's keep adding to the bankroll. Everyone's welcome aboard the Barry Coast Express.

- Barry
Everybody join the Blessed Barry Backing Brotherhood. This is the sort of Clay that's gonna make BANKROLL BOOSTING BARRY BRICKS of Betting Brilliance. Let's Dump Trump, and feel the Barry Bern.

@Masterbettor I use 10-15 books a card normally and try to get odds early. If the line moves a lot as well I'll reduce risk and do a small bet at better odds by betting the opposite side as well. I just use normal euro books like Skybet, Bet365, Williamhill, betfair, coral, betway, ohmbet, betstars, betsafe.

How is people reading all that money that came in Espinoza line? I want to play Schnell, now a underdog 1.77 to 2.05

Not gonna be much help on this card, but a couple thoughts.

First, I think Gall might be getting a bit undervalued because of that turd he laid vs Diego. But given that he had Rabdomyalsis it's far more understandable. The guy's kidney's were shutting down. He's a legit grappler, had competed and shown well with the best in the world (literally against probably the best grappler on the planet right now). His striking is rudimentary but he seems to have a good chin and isn't afraid to throw heat in the pocket. I kinda think he should be a slight favorite here, not a slight dog. Assuming he's over the kidney issues, I think he wins.

Robbie dec +850 might be worth a small stab. If Colby is worried about Robbie's power but Robbie's TDD mostly holds up, we could see tons of wall n stall by Colby. If that happens and Robbie gets the better of some exchanges, judges may reward Robbie more for that than Colby for shoving him against the cage. I don't expect it to hit, but pretty nice odds for a fight that the odds say is about 50/50 to see the cards. If you want to get even more froggie, a tiny stab at Robbie split/majority dec at +16xx seems alright.

That's it guys, BOL!

I have Kennedy Haqparast Giles Miller parlay

Yes. Bookies love me.

How is people reading all that money that came in Espinoza line? I want to play Schnell, now a underdog 1.77 to 2.05
Line's kicked around a fair bit. Schnell was 2.37 just 10 days ago.

Back