UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

Barry been talking about the hater squad harassing him for years yet no ones replied in forever. @mkess101 Barry is the biggest troll job on sherdog confirmed.

Recap:
FMQ6oqY.png
4tEhyJM.png
3-2 Profit: $8.09

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Got another won. (get it?)

The goal here isn't to win every single bet nor should your thought process be "I'm betting because I think fighter A will beat fighter B". Accept the fact you will lose many bets and come to understand you're in this to accumulate profits incrementally over the course of time. The only thing that matters is that your picks have VALUE.

That's where I come in...

I've perfected an MMA handicapping system that spits out fighters that are undervalued in relation to their chances of winning by x %. I will not go into the rest of the technicals because it would be extremely complex and lengthy to discuss ATM. Just know this: I know what I'm doing in a field filled with phonies and impostors. I put my picks up against anyone!! #facts

I will pull out another diamond in the ruff from my bag of tricks for U
FC ON ESPN 5: COVINGTON VS. LAWLER.

IMPORTANT: If you appreciate what the kidd is doing by lining your pockets with fat stacks please give Barry some kudos. I'm not doing this just for the heck of it. I've always been told to give back to others and I believe in "paying it forward".

The only thing I ask is the haters finally stop sending me nasty private messages.

Thank You

- Barry's on board the Bernie Bus
oWjWx7Z.png
We tryna get richh not win 8 dollars gtfo

Colby maybe loses on purpose so he doesn’t have to face usman. You can tell in his interviews he’s avoiding usman. If I’m Colby I let Robbie win and just bet on Robbie to get rich

Colby maybe loses on purpose so he doesn’t have to face usman. You can tell in his interviews he’s avoiding usman. If I’m Colby I let Robbie win and just bet on Robbie to get rich
Easier ways to avoid a fight than getting beaten up by Robbie Lawler. Not to mention we can safely he say he'll happily fight Usman, its not like Usman ever really damages anyone much.

Woefully
Shockingly
Light-years ahead
Pathetically
Atrocious
Laughable
Horrendous

I know you're just getting bang for your buck on the old Soviet-to-English thesaurus you have but the overkill on these words, and ones like them, make your breakdowns really hard to take seriously.

Yet his breakdown was far more intelligent, accurate, and insightful than anything you have ever contributed.

Woefully
Shockingly
Light-years ahead
Pathetically
Atrocious
Laughable
Horrendous

I know you're just getting bang for your buck on the old Soviet-to-English thesaurus you have but the overkill on these words, and ones like them, make your breakdowns really hard to take seriously.

That was pretty unnecessary. Can you stop your little forum beef ? He just posted his views on a fight lol.

So tired of seeing jordan and/or steve attacking polarbear everywhere I go in these forums. These levels of obsession is really unhealthy and sad please chill out.

So tired of seeing jordan and/or steve attacking polarbear everywhere I go in these forums. These levels of obsession is really unhealthy and sad please chill out.
Lol, we take the piss cause he's an egomaniac who regularly calls us out and insults us over false nonsense. Its been going on for months and its frankly hilarious. Pretty sure it started in like January cause I said Andrade would beat Rose or something (look how that went) and he immediately made it personal.

That breakdown he posted is wishy washy to say the least talking about how he won't bet Pudilova cause of supposed suspect cardio (possibly because of her weight cut) then sights two high intensity fights where she increased pace throughout and if anything showed good cardio and even more amusingly both happened at 135 not 125 pounds.

Or how he thinks Pud can even up the striking with her apparently solid jab despite the fact she's worse everywhere on the feet and given that its an opposite stance match up with her fighting an evasive southpaw meaning her jab will be one of her most ineffective weapons.

Just because it's a page long and he uses big words doesn't automatically make it good analysis.

Last edited:
Really hope that Lucie looks to clinch/grapple a bit. Idk why she wouldnt.

It is an MMA fight after all.
Schev would love to be in the clinch. Her Thai plumb is where she does most the damage.

It honestly doesn't bother me, and it's funny to laugh at their hysterics and lies occasionally.

I feel sorry for the rest of the forum, though. There are so many posts I want to make about specific fights as well as analyzing MMA in general, but don't. For instance, when I saw how heavily everyone was betting RDA a few weeks back, I really wanted to make a long, detailed post about how there was no value there and Edwards was the better play.

But why should I help those two? So instead, I private messaged a few people I saw were on RDA heavily with my analysis. (In case anyone doubts this, I can mention who I sent them to and they can confirm)

If you're interested in discussing specific fights on the card, though, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Barry’s head is going to explode

Clearly his capping for this event can’t be trusted now

Yet his breakdown was far more intelligent, accurate, and insightful than anything you have ever contributed.
"Ever" is a strong word. Nothing I've contributed tickled your balls even just a little bit? Darn. Tough crowd. Anyways, sorry, your refund is in the mail.

That was pretty unnecessary. Can you stop your little forum beef ? He just posted his views on a fight lol.
I was just pointing out something that might help his breakdowns, in my opinion, nothing more. The Soviet call-out was low, you're right. That failed wasteland shithole state should've been left out of it.

But seriously. If there's a little cult of personality thing going only with this egomaniac in the PMs I'd be very wary of listening to it.

OK. I've said it 7 times now. But this time I really do mean it. Beef is over. As long as I've got the last word in.

Can't we just get along? Polar is long on wordcount and short on insight. But that is no reason to hate.

That beef is so petty and gone on so long I can't even tell who's in the 'right' or 'wrong'...

Yall really gonna make me break out the “ :eek::eek::eek:s fighting” screenshot again huh

After 3 rounds, we go to the judges scorecards for a decision. Sal D'amato scores it 30-27 Polar, Chris Lee scores it 30-27 Jordan, and Adalaide Byrd scores it 19-19. This e-fight is a DRAW.

Let's move on and no re-matches!

We're all on the same team. We're all here to beat the bookie and get limited. Less arguing/personal attacks and more cooperation!

Back