UFC on ESPN 5 Covington vs Lawler

They must have shown someone's penis again earlier on the weigh-ins and re-started the stream because the MMA Fighting video only shows a few fighters, not most of them, and the host took great pains to cover the camera with his hand when Williams & Hun Ma went to the towel. I see that's MMA Junkie video above, gotta check that out.

Colby - "What kind of vitamins they got you on?"

Last edited:
Colby and lawler look to be around the same size

Yeah I agree. Neto has proven an other worldy toughness too. If Gouti and Diakese can get to the 15 minute mark than I think Neto can too. I really liked Silva nsc at +275

If we apply the same logic:

If Jared Gordon can wobble you, Nasrat can knock you out. <DCWhoa>

I agree though. I only see him winning ITD.

He dropped Rakic with a over hand right and dropped Stoic with a jab, big difference there. Also dropped Stoic with a spinning back fist. Meanwhile Clark has been chinny and Stoisc couldn't get him out of there. Hard to be confident in either side with this match up imo.
That was one hell of a jab though...

Also: Nzechukwu was dropped twice in the first round by Anton Berzin. And, despite winning rounds two and three, he was pathetically unable to put any damage on Berzin despite him being so gassed he could barely stand on his feet. Granted that was two years ago, but he still looked hella hittable against mother fucking Paul Craig. Stosic's low output and possible cardio issues are worrisome, but in my mind Nzechukwu is the bottom scrape of the LHW division...

Last edited:
Colby and lawler look to be around the same size

That's what I thought but that is right after weigh it's. Both will be bigger on fight night and I think we should see Lawler looking thicker.

People is underrating Silva skills and overrating Nasrat power. Silva gonna send that afghan bum back to Afghanistan where he have never been.

Does anyone else think Dong Hyun has the potential to give Holtzman a tough fight?

Does anyone else think Dong Hyun has the potential to give Holtzman a tough fight?
I was a little surprised by how much taller he is than Holtzman and likewise Nzechukwu taller than Stosic.

People is underrating Silva skills and overrating Nasrat power. Silva gonna send that afghan bum back to Afghanistan where he have never been.

Silva is good but he has swang'n'bang with decent power, Nasrat's hands are way better

Silva is good but he has swang'n'bang with decent power, Nasrat's hands are way better
Maybe, but not power, cant finish a French guy that was almost dead and have nothing more than that, hand, no kicks, no ground game, no clinch, is very unidimensional.

What happens if Netto take him to the ground? I believe that Nasrat gonna go into the stand and bang and pretty sure that Silva hit harder.

Man robbie looks ready to take his soul
Sure does. Right up until the first Lawler eye-roll after Colby clinches and shoves him against the cage for 3 straight minutes. At that point the Lawler corner may as well throw in the towel.

Maybe, but not power, cant finish a French guy that was almost dead and have nothing more than that, hand, no kicks, no ground game, no clinch, is very unidimensional.

What happens if Netto take him to the ground? I believe that Nasrat gonna go into the stand and bang and pretty sure that Silva hit harder.

Nasrat has kicks, throws that calf kick fast and with some power. If Netto BJJ decides to bang and commits to brawling I think he will get fucked up, Nasrat's boxing is much better.

If Silva can get it to the mat then I would agree he takes over there but Nasrat has been training at Tristar so we could even see some improvements in his grappling and wrestling and TDD.

I would say the line is wide, but I do favour Nasrat to win

lol he hurt gouti with a kick

Waiting on Stosic for just under 250 but after the face off considering some insurance on a Kennedy ko...

Back