UFC just signed a guy with the most padded record we

god damn lol. thanks for taking the time to look that up.

I applaud UFC's decission to get this guy, instead of Askren. Any other baristas (no disrespect meant...) in line?

You have this 20 yr old kid in Bellator named Julio Cesar Neves and he is 29-0 as a pro.

Brazil is a hotbed for this nonsense.
I don't how the athletic commissions work out there, but you guys like the aforementioned Jose Maria Tome fighting 4 times a month against guys with 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 2-2 records when he's like 30-3.

There are no athletic commissions in Brazil aside from the fake one the UFC set up to pretend-regulate its events there.

Boxing elitists sometimes complain about Dana stealing the "boxing blueprint".

This is what the boxing blueprint looks like lol.

The flip side of can crushing is that it is sometimes very difficult to get decent fights for a good prospect in a small organization. Nobody wants a very tough matchup in a small organization and ruin their chance to get to a higher level organization.

That will all change now that he is in the UFC. This is his opportunity to put up or shut up. I haven't seen him fight yet, so I it is somewhat unfair for me to prognosticate whether he is a legit talent or a bust waiting to happen. I look forward to seeing him fight and finding out.

Wow. That was straight copy pasta with no accreditation?

Some balls on jordan delano.

Brains not so much, but balls of steel.

He's fighting a New Zealander in New Zealand, it's safe to say they think this guy will lose to the hometown guy.

Bellator recently signed an Xplode guy with a padded record like that, Derek Anderson. He actually did quite well so far, so maybe Xplode knows what they're doing when they build a guy up against weak competition. On the other hand maybe he'll turn out like Jason Reinhardt. I guess we'll see when he gets in the cage.
I was going to mention derek anderson too.

Guy crushed a lot of cans, but he beat pitbull and gave held a fight.

Shane Carwin had a crazy padded record pre-Gonzaga.

Is he the same guy the fought Joshua Clottey last year. It looks like he does both boxing and mma

Last edited:
Back