UFC is protecting Conor

Just how is putting Conor against two CHAMPIONS protecting him???

Let's not forget the majority of UFC analysts had Aldo winning the fight.

And imo RDA would be a major challenge for Conor - he's a beast.

Didn't Khabib say he wouldn't be ready to fight Feguson until April? But he's all good for McGregor in early March?

He hasn't fought in two years. Putting him against McGregor kills a Fox card. McGregor doesn't seem to care who he faces.

UFC asked Edgar; turned it down. Asked Aldo; turned it down. Khabib is already headlining a card, in a fight they were initially aiming for late March but he wanted delayed so he could have a 12 week camp. Cowboy may not be able to make weight. Diaz seems to be playing hard to get.

Not sure how McGregor is ducking...and if we follow your logic, isn't Khabib ducking competition in favour of more favorable match ups for his style?

Which is exactly why McGregor will continue to be a polarizing figure, win or lose this fight. EVERYONE will be ready with an excuse no matter who wins. I would honestly prefer to see him not fight. If he wins then everyone will say 2 of his last 3 opponents were on short notice. If he loses then his fans will cry foul that he trained to face a different fighter. This board is going to be shit for another 6 months.

Place has already been going down the tubes for a while with the influx on Conor fanatics parroting his catch phrases and Ronda haters foaming at the mouth over everything she does.

Just how is putting Conor against two CHAMPIONS protecting him???

Let's not forget the majority of UFC analysts had Aldo winning the fight.

And imo RDA would be a major challenge for Conor - he's a beast.

Can you imagine anybody thinking, scheduling Aldo & RDA in 3 months is "protection" lol

Place has already been going down the tubes for a while with the influx on Conor fanatics parroting his catch phrases and Ronda haters foaming at the mouth over everything she does.

In every textbook Sd case of going overboard there are two sides.
if you don't think Conor is a big mouth that ducks fights then you are a nuthugger.
If you ever say anything semi-negative about RR, you are a hater
And of course, if you don't hate Zuffa then you are a paid poster.
Both sides are equally lame in anything semi controversial on here!

In every textbook Sd case of going overboard there are two sides.
if you don't think Conor is a big mouth that ducks fights then you are a nuthugger.
If you ever say anything semi-negative about RR, you are a hater
And of course, if you don't hate Zuffa then you are a paid poster.
Both sides are equally lame in anything semi controversial on here!

Lol. Just accept that you are Conor nuthugger. You were keeping this thread alive by liking every pro-Conor post and replying to anyone who disagrees.

Thank you for that btw. Funny dude

Lol. Just accept that you are Conor nuthugger. You were keeping this thread alive by liking every pro-Conor post and replying to anyone who disagrees.

Thank you for that btw. Funny dude

Yes, I like post that agree that anybody that thinks that UFC is protecting Conor by scheduling Aldo & RDA in 3 months is kinda dopey.
Does not make me a nuthugger, but it does make you a dummy that runs to assumptions if people don't agree with your insipid tin foil hat theories!

What else you got?

Didn't Khabib say he wouldn't be ready to fight Feguson until April? But he's all good for McGregor in early March?

He hasn't fought in two years. Putting him against McGregor kills a Fox card. McGregor doesn't seem to care who he faces.

UFC asked Edgar; turned it down. Asked Aldo; turned it down. Khabib is already headlining a card, in a fight they were initially aiming for late March but he wanted delayed so he could have a 12 week camp. Cowboy may not be able to make weight. Diaz seems to be playing hard to get.

Not sure how McGregor is ducking...and if we follow your logic, isn't Khabib ducking competition in favour of more favorable match ups for his style?

@Rittsy - I wanted to publicly aknowledge that I like your post
It makes like easier for @Walker Smith Jr who seems to be following my every move like an obsessed lil schoolgirl!

Dana is protecting his cash cow from dangerous opponents (Frankie, Khabib) because he knows that they'll rape him. This is getting ridiculous. UFC is creating the biggest hype job ever.
Yeah, he is only scheduled to fight cans like Aldo and RDA.

Did you know that Kahabib turned down a fight with Feruson at 5th of Mars due to him not being ready at that time, so UFC rescheduled the fight later on a FOX card? Kahabib wasn't and will never be on the short list of fighters to be considered.

This.

I'm just upset about his hype job. It's getting ridiculous. The most protected one-dimensional fighter ever is hyped like he's the next Sugar Ray.
lol.

Not a Conor fan but if he got khabib on short notice and won you guys would claim they are purposely feeding him the toughest grapplers in each division (Mendez and Khabib) on short notice so he never faces them at their best.

If he does not get the best grappler in the division on short notice he is being protected.

Answer this. When the UFC gave Conor, Mendez on short notice where they giving him a gift in feeding him the best grappler in the division without time to properly train or were they trying to set him up to fail by giving him a legit toughest opponent they could get him?

Back