UFC is protecting Conor

I wish your grandmother protected your mother from your father TS.

Don't make shit threads and I won't have to make shit posts.

So far Conor nuhuggers don't have any legit excuses. They only have something like:
"Khabib doesn't have name value" - But he is 1000 more legit as far as ranks go, #1 LW contender
"Conor was supposed to fight RDA - he is not afraid of anyone" - RDA is a beast, but it was a win-win for Conor. He wouldn't lose his belt and any credibility fighting LW king, but will gain a LOT if he'd win.

Some of them are accepting the truth stating that protecting Conor is good for the business. And some of them acting like this retard:

I wish your grandmother protected your mother from your father TS.

Pathetic

Zuffa is protecting Conor by allowing him to move up one and possibly another weight class to fight fighters that are considered beast in RDA & Lawler.
Add in Aldo and that is some protection.

If it was not for his opponents injury, he would be fighting someone that a lot of people claim he cannot beat.

6 months ago people were saying Diaz & Cerrone would destroy Conor.
Protecting Conor lol
Do you not understand that fighting the champ isn't necessarily fighting your toughest fight in the division? Styles make fights, but people forget about that. Pettis and Khabib are his biggest challenges, with Ferguson right behind them.

Nobody knows who Khabib is outside of hardcore fans. Horrible matchup for a PPV selling stand point.

Do you not understand that fighting the champ isn't necessarily fighting your toughest fight in the division? Styles make fights, but people forget about that. Pettis and Khabib are his biggest challenges, with Ferguson right behind them.

Do you understand that fighting Aldo then RDA is far from being "protected"???
Not his fault that the fight is off.
If Conor had his way it would be Aldo/RDA/Lawler in 9 months

Nobody knows who Khabib is outside of hardcore fans. Horrible matchup for a PPV selling stand point.
Horrible matchup for Conor since he'd lose, you mean. I love how it's only about PPV sales for some people, it's embarrassing to see. Do you work for the UFC? Wtf do you care how much money they're making? It's not your money. Khabib is the best LW but just because he's not known very well, he doesn't deserve it. You do realize how bad this makes the UFC look?

Do you understand that fighting Aldo then RDA is far from being "protected"???
Not his fault that the fight is off.
If Conor had his way it would be Aldo/RDA/Lawler in 9 months

Are you just mentally retarded?

Styles make fights.

If someone like Giorgio Petrosyan came to UFC and raped Aldo, RDA, Lawler in one night with a rule to not take him down would it be fair to call him MMA GOAT? Please stop posting

Yeah, watch Dana try to convince everyone Nate is the #1 contender and Conor deserves an interim title fight even though RDA fought 2 months ago.

If you're just setting up the fights that will make the most money then just admit it. No point trying to feed us BS and try it like a legitimate and keep your credibility.

They already lost it after CM Punk, Conor's 1st interim title fight, and all these instant rematches.
Ronda VS Bethe- Bethe was one of the best strikers in the division.

Ronda was also the best athlete in any sport. "Once Ever". Would beat Floyd Mayweather.

Man they put themselves over at the expense of plenty of sports. They keep going back over their words- used to say heavier weight goes after in a double title fight card. Then they made an exception for Conor.

Now whether or no he fights for a title, he's the main-event over the actual title fight.

The only justification being used is "money".

Are you just mentally retarded?

Styles make fights.

If someone like Giorgio Petrosyan came to UFC and raped Aldo, RDA, Lawler in one night with a rule to not take him down would it be fair to call him MMA GOAT? Please stop posting

Holy shit you are an idiot
Truly an idiot lol

He will never fight someone like Khabib. I'm not even sure that he'll ever fight Frankie, ffs he REFUSED to fight him and chose Mendes instead and now he's just ignoring him. Dana PUBLICLY rejected Khabib to fight Conor and you are just acting like he is not protected by the company when these 2 are widely considered as his worst matchups in LW/FW. You are delusional dude, so you won't agree with me

Slow down with your accusations of delusions. If McGregor were to beat Khabib, you'd be the first to make a thread about how Full Camp Khabib would starch McGregor in a rematch.

Truly an idiot lol

I don't think he actually gives a damn about who Conor fights, he just has a weird fetish for Russian wrestlers so her prefers Khabib even though we haven't seen the guy fight in two years while he had two (or more?) ACL injuries.

Truly an idiot lol

I expected such response. GTFO from this thread.

Slow down with your accusations of delusions. If McGregor were to beat Khabib, you'd be the first to make a thread about how Full Camp Khabib would starch McGregor in a rematch.

Nah man, If GGG or Kovalev lost i would be the first nuthugger to start excuses. But for MMA fighter nah

This is getting ridiculous. If Conor beats Diaz, you think the UFC will never match him up with Khabib? If Conor becomes champion he'll still be on a collision course with Khabib.

tin-foil-hat.jpg
thats what i said! These thirsty khabib fans need to wait for their boys' turn

Truly an idiot lol
He has a point though. If "you're an idiot" is your response, that just proves you have nothing smart to say. McGregor fanboys do love their idiotic, infinitely flawed logic, calling him the GOAT based on short notice wins, zero title defenses, and embarrassing TDD and ground game.

Look ever since dana fucked up and thought an 8th ranked Holly Holly would pose no threaat for Ronda or pvz would have it easy with rose or Sage is a greek god, theyre gonna protect conor like a bubble boy, that means no wrestle fucking with khabib
How do morons like you rationalize the fact he was fighting rda to begin with?

Protecting him by letting him fight on 10 days notice against new opponent? Yep, cool

Yep, when he is probably in the best shape of his life going against someone that didn't even have a camp.

Back