UFC is protecting Conor

Walker Smith Jr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Every knowledgeable poster on this forum knows that Khabib is the best fighter in LW division. If Conor wants to be considered the best in LW/FW he MUST fight Khabib. But no.

Dana is protecting his cash cow from dangerous opponents (Frankie, Khabib) because he knows that they'll rape him. This is getting ridiculous. UFC is creating the biggest hype job ever.

I fuckin love Diaz bros but Nate is the easiest top 10 LW matchup for Conor (no takedown threat, pretty hittable, no one-punch ko power) and everyone acting like it's a great fight. Conor should just man up and take Khabib fight, but he won't...

You are an idiot.

Let me explain why:

UFC is a business first and foremost and what they want to do now is save the card and make the most money with PPV $$ and tickets.

McGregor vs Diaz/Cerrone/Pettis is a lot more sellable, especially on the very short notice that they are working with, than a fight with a relative nobody like Khabib.

McGregor vs Khabib is not happening, not only because he is supposedly his worst matchup, but also because they cant sell that fight (on short notice).

Last edited:
I am not saying the ufc is protecting him but having opponents in short notice does not help.

This simple truth is so evident it's unbelievable that the Conor sheep can't admit it. I know you think it and see it Conor fanboys, just man up and admit it.

Every knowledgeable poster on this forum knows that Khabib is the best fighter in LW division. If Conor wants to be considered the best in LW/FW he MUST fight Khabib. But no.

Dana is protecting his cash cow from dangerous opponents (Frankie, Khabib) because he knows that they'll rape him. This is getting ridiculous. UFC is creating the biggest hype job ever.

I fuckin love Diaz bros but Nate is the easiest top 10 LW matchup for Conor (no takedown threat, pretty hittable, no one-punch ko power) and everyone acting like it's a great fight. Conor should just man up and take Khabib fight, but he won't because he's pussy. Come at me, bitches!
This is getting ridiculous. If Conor beats Diaz, you think the UFC will never match him up with Khabib? If Conor becomes champion he'll still be on a collision course with Khabib.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conor shouldn't take a fight PERIOD and collect his show money.

He deserves to have a full camp for khabib so please just STFU.

I bet if he faught khabib and khabib lost you'd make excuses for a short camp khabib.

I feel bad for Holm she had a good ppv points check coming her way.

yea lets reward the guy who pulled out of his last what 3 fights in a row? i lost track

Khabib is indeed the most dangerous fight at 155 but let's not forget its not McG's fault RDA pulled out.

Protecting him by letting him fight on 10 days notice against new opponent? Yep, cool

I fuckin love Diaz bros but Nate is the easiest top 10 LW matchup for Conor (no takedown threat, pretty hittable, no one-punch ko power) and everyone acting like it's a great fight. Conor should just man up and take Khabib fight, but he won't because he's pussy. Come at me, bitches!

Yeah, their protecting the guy by sending him against Mendes, Aldo and RDJ.

You are an idiot.
UFC is a business first and foremost and what they want to do now is save the card and make the most money with PPV $$ and tickets.

Don't tell my anythin about business. I've ran and sold more of them than you'll ever do, you goof. We are talking about it as a fight fans. And Conor is a legit pussy if he is afraid of Khabib.

Back