UFC is protecting Conor

Khabib is indeed the most dangerous fight at 155 but let's not forget its not McG's fault RDA pulled out.

Conor has gotten to him, so it is kind of his fault RDA was training hard and reckless. He would have not sparred with a Conor wannabe in the first place.

Zuffa is protecting Conor by allowing him to move up one and possibly another weight class to fight fighters that are considered beast in RDA & Lawler.
Add in Aldo and that is some protection.

If it was not for his opponents injury, he would be fighting someone that a lot of people claim he cannot beat.

6 months ago people were saying Diaz & Cerrone would destroy Conor.
Protecting Conor lol

LOL at a crafty 6' boxer being the easiest matchup for a 5'8" counter puncher like conor.

I hope he fights nate, cuz I will be making big $$ on any odds that favor conor.

If it was khabib, we would hear about how Conor is taking the fight bc Khabib is rusty from a long layoff.

Look ever since dana fucked up and thought an 8th ranked Holly Holly would pose no threaat for Ronda or pvz would have it easy with rose or Sage is a greek god, theyre gonna protect conor like a bubble boy, that means no wrestle fucking with khabib

I understand your anger, but shouldn't the UFC be a little protective of Mcgregor? Imagine if he gets dominated and beaten by Khabib. If you were Dana and made that fight and McGregor looked bad, do you think you would be doing a good job as president? I'm just glad they're not throwing him a can at this point. He is a champion on FW, losing a non-title fight on LW will not be a good look.
Snapping Khabib's perfect record wouldn't look good either even with the excuse of not fighting for 2 years.

I understand the Conor hate and everything, but dude just got out of the cage with Aldo and immediately scheduled himself to fight RDA. If the UFC's trying to protect him, they're doing a shitty job.

This is always Plan B for you bitches. You got nothing else, so let's just cling to the ducking/protecting theory. It's all you've got.

Don't tell my anythin about business. I've ran and sold more of them than you'll ever do, you goof. We are talking about it as a fight fans. And Conor is a legit pussy if he is afraid of Khabib.

So let me get this straight, you resent being told about how to run a business, but you are comfortable telling pro fighters whether they are or aren't being pussies?

Fighting Khabib on 10 days notice is going to be a task for ANYONE in the division, regardless of who you are. Smart choice on behalf of the UFC even if McGOAT would've accepted.

UFC is 'protecting' him but not because they're scared he'll lose, if he had a camp to lead up to fighting Khabib there's no reason it wouldn't happen!

I say this as someone who's neither here nor there with McGregor btw.

Mendes, Aldo, RDA back to back to back isn't being protected. If he does eventually beat RDA, and I emphasize if, then he'll run into Khabib soon enough. Khabib's hype is a bit strong these days as well, given how long it's been since he's won a fight. I think Khabib vs McGregor would be an interesting fight for sure.

You are an idiot.

Let me explain why:

UFC is a business first and foremost and what they want to do now is save the card and make the most money with PPV $$ and tickets.

Then stop pretending to be a legitimate sport. That's all.

Then stop pretending to be a legitimate sport. That's all.

Yeah, watch Dana try to convince everyone Nate is the #1 contender and Conor deserves an interim title fight even though RDA fought 2 months ago.

If you're just setting up the fights that will make the most money then just admit it. No point trying to feed us BS and try it like a legitimate and keep your credibility.

They already lost it after CM Punk, Conor's 1st interim title fight, and all these instant rematches.

Mendes, Aldo, RDA back to back to back isn't being protected. If he does eventually beat RDA, and I emphasize if, then he'll run into Khabib soon enough. Khabib's hype is a bit strong these days as well, given how long it's been since he's won a fight. I think Khabib vs McGregor would be an interesting fight for sure.

He will never fight someone like Khabib. I'm not even sure that he'll ever fight Frankie, ffs he REFUSED to fight him and chose Mendes instead and now he's just ignoring him. Dana PUBLICLY rejected Khabib to fight Conor and you are just acting like he is not protected by the company when these 2 are widely considered as his worst matchups in LW/FW. You are delusional dude, so you won't agree with me

Why would anyone reward Khabib with that fight? I mean that's an incredibly stupid position.

(1) No name recognition. How do you sell it on short notice?
(2) No fight in nearly 2 years. How does he earn the shot.

What a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back