• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN - Whittaker vs Aliskerov (June 22nd)

Also Im so confused about your Ozdemir vs Walker prediction. Who did you pick? Its so much gibberish nonsense. Like its very confusing the way you talk. I hope you didnt pick that slow stuck in the mud Turk . Its very obvious Walker is gonna win. U have to be a fucking fool to pick Volkan
Walker's 5 KO losses should be more than enough to dissuade anyone from picking him here, especially with Volkan coming off outclassing new contender Bogdan.

Walker's 5 KO losses should be more than enough to dissuade anyone from picking him here, especially with Volkan coming off outclassing new contender Bogdan.
When was the last time he knocked anyone out? And who has he knocked out? Jimi manuwa , Misha cirkunov, Latifi, these arent good fighters

When was the last time he knocked anyone out? And who has he knocked out? Jimi manuwa , Misha cirkunov, Latifi, these arent good fighters
Walker got stopped by Ankalaev and Corey Anderson (He'd only stopped O'Connell and Van Buren before that). Also the only guy to get one punch KO'd by Hill.

That Aliskerov pick is wiki capping nonsense. Do u even watch tape? Its these bullshit bets that u make like Cesar almeida that lose the community money. U conned Suga daddy big time , he cashed out from betting on Kopylov. Here i have receipts

View attachment 1048497
Hardly, 302 was a massive card for me. I was pretty glad watching that fight I didn't bet on Kopylov.

That Aliskerov pick is wiki capping nonsense. Do u even watch tape? Its these bullshit bets that u make like Cesar almeida that lose the community money. U conned Suga daddy big time , he cashed out from betting on Kopylov. Here i have receipts

View attachment 1048497
Here we go. I guess this is what Sherdog has become.

It's strange to think that me posting my bets in the final bets section would con someone from their own bet. Suga Daddy is a grown man and he can chose who to tail or fade. Also strange that you didn't show my response telling him to keep his bet, since I have been wrong before. On top of keeping random receipts of my losing bets. On a card that I profited. I bet Almeida as an underdog and have no regrets in the play. If you kept receipts of all my bets on Sherdog over the last 6 years, you would see that I have made the community a lot more money than I have cost them. That's possibly why Suga was nervous.

Regarding the Ikram play all the answers are in the video. I said I played 2.50 without tape, then I spent a lot of time taping and felt like it's still hard to cap. Hard to imagine 2.50 not having marginal value even if there is no finish. Whittaker is not what he used to be.

This is an early podcast, far from my final bets. Pretty straightforward.

I didn't pick anyone in the Volkan fight. He is an Albanian Swiss. Thanks for the feedback though. Next time please write it in the YouTube comment section for the better algorithm.

Also Im so confused about your Ozdemir vs Walker prediction. Who did you pick? Its so much gibberish nonsense. Like its very confusing the way you talk. I hope you didnt pick that slow stuck in the mud Turk . Its very obvious Walker is gonna win. U have to be a fucking fool to pick Volkan
There's always a point to pick against Walker. He's a glass cannon. Corey KO'd him. If it was prime Volkan, I would pick him, but these days Walker KO's most likely

Here we go. I guess this is what Sherdog has become.

It's strange to think that me posting my bets in the final bets section would con someone from their own bet. Suga Daddy is a grown man and he can chose who to tail or fade. Also strange that you didn't show my response telling him to keep his bet, since I have been wrong before. On top of keeping random receipts of my losing bets. On a card that I profited. I bet Almeida as an underdog and have no regrets in the play. If you kept receipts of all my bets on Sherdog over the last 6 years, you would see that I have made the community a lot more money than I have cost them. That's possibly why Suga was nervous.

Regarding the Ikram play all the answers are in the video. I said I played 2.50 without tape, then I spent a lot of time taping and felt like it's still hard to cap. Hard to imagine 2.50 not having marginal value even if there is no finish. Whittaker is not what he used to be.

This is an early podcast, far from my final bets. Pretty straightforward.

I didn't pick anyone in the Volkan fight. He is an Albanian Swiss. Thanks for the feedback though. Next time please write it in the YouTube comment section for the better algorithm.
Blah blah shut up man. Cesar lost. Lots of excuses with you. And now Ikram is going to lose too. I turned off the video after hearing that prediction. Durability issues? What durability issues? How can you pick against Bobby knuckles? It’s a lousy assessment, and I’ll say it how it is. You sure do have professional setup with fancy special effects, but trust me when I say that main event prediction didn’t sound right to me.

Blah blah shut up man. Cesar lost. Lots of excuses with you. And now Ikram is going to lose too. I turned off the video after hearing that prediction. Durability issues? What durability issues? How can you pick against Bobby knuckles? It’s a lousy assessment, and I’ll say it how it is. You sure do have professional setup with fancy special effects, but trust me when I say that main event prediction didn’t sound right to me.

Dude...chill. it's his prediction. Sometimes he's right, sometimes not. Like all of us. He doesn't hide when he's wrong.

Dude...chill. it's his prediction. Sometimes he's right, sometimes not. Like all of us. He doesn't hide when he's wrong.

Thats fine, The reasoning behind his bet just didnt make sense to me. He said durability and something about Bobby knuckles being washed up. It was total nonsense

Walker got stopped by Ankalaev and Corey Anderson (He'd only stopped O'Connell and Van Buren before that). Also the only guy to get one punch KO'd by Hill.
Nah man. This is a good style matchup for Walker. Volkan could be one of Johnnys early KO victims along with Rountree , Cirkunov and Justin Ledet

Thats fine, The reasoning behind his bet just didnt make sense to me. He said durability and something about Bobby knuckles being washed up. It was total nonsense

That's fine, obviously we all might see things differently at times. Don't really need to be combative though, right?

You responded like he pissed in your corn flakes instead of just giving his take on some fights LOL.

Hey guys. Fool here I guess. I got Walker getting meme KO'd again. Oezdemir had Jiri in bad bad shape before he got decapitated. I think he flatlines Walker.
Miss you fuckers.
Hey Steve, long time no talk bro. Good luck with the podcast. Fuck the haters.

Isn't it blatantly obvious he's a troll? Every event he is baiting people with dumb statements. He's not even being consistent with his persona he build with the way he is suddenly attacking a long time poster who never starts shit with people. It's too bad he's become such a dominant presence in these threads. Hope it won't come at the cost of regulars leaving.

Isn't it blatantly obvious he's a troll? Every event he is baiting people with dumb statements. He's not even being consistent with his persona he build with the way he is suddenly attacking a long time poster who never starts shit with people. It's too bad he's become such a dominant presence in these threads. Hope it won't come at the cost of regulars leaving.
guesswhosback and Hefner are never in the same thread at the same time.

Someone needs to check the tape.

Back