• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Right-Wing Culture Justice Warriors Outraged @ Sudden Realization 'The Boys' is Mocking Them

Huh?
I'm sure that totally made sense to you, some how, some way.
You may be the problem.
It is very simple they have more people watching because more people got on amazon prime because they use the medi caid discount there is also an ebt discount. It has nothing to do with politics I was just pointing out more people have access to amazon prime

Great post, my sherbro. I didn't watch All in the Family. I only saw clips and he always looked like a racist, homophobic pos.

BTW, have you ever watched a O'Connor interview? He was the sweetest man.

Thanks. I watched it because my Grandparents and Mother liked it, and my Grandfather was very very much like Archie...except without the redemption arc. The most "woke" that dude ever got was adoring me, and eventually he drove me away by constantly talking to me about my Mom but refusing to talk to her. When he passed, none of us even knew. Now that I think about it he was less reasonable than Archie. Archie had a habit of eventually stumbling into doing the right thing, my Grandfather did not. If he did the right thing, it was by happenstance.

Yeah I posted an interview of Carroll talking about the clip where Archie tells Mike about how his Father was. He was definitely a nice guy and an amazing actor, shame about his own Son.

@GearSolidMetal watched that whole movie thinking "Yeah that's me."

My favorite part is when people say "he's not a bad guy because he disagreed with that Nazi." First of all he had a sack of guns and did nothing while the Nazi was openly being a misogynist and a homophobe. He was fine to let it happen. And while he did let it be known he didnt target the McDonald's BECAUSE minorities worked there (despite that the two employees he encountered were white), earlier that day:

Them dang foreigners...

The first season was great and very original, basically bashing corporatism and the Hollywood culture.

Then it descended into shock factor slop and clumsy political commentary. Only a moron would comment on this and claim it 'owns' the chuds

Last edited:
The first season was great and very original, basically bashing corporatism and the Hollywood culture.

Then it descended into shock factor slop and clumsy political commentary. Only a moron would comment on this and claims it 'own' the chuds
lol.... some selective memory there, bud.

descended into shock factor slop..... like A-Train running through Huey's girlfriend in episode #1 turning her into a bloody mist that coated Huey? ?? ie) the first episode of the very 1st season.
The "shock factor" was ALWAYS a component of the series.

descended into shock factor slop..... like A-Train running through Huey's girlfriend in episode #1 turning her into a bloody mist that coated Huey? ?? ie) the first episode of the very 1st season.
Yeah keep telling yourself that.

Series 1 was tame compared to antman crawling into his gay lovers urethra and exploding him from the inside out. It was obvious to anyone they kept ramping up the shock and weirdness as the seasons went on

@GearSolidMetal watched that whole movie thinking "Yeah that's me."

tenor.gif

Thank you for letting me know you've been pissed off by the precise correctness of my posts, and you have fantasies of how I am in real life.

Press junkets leading up to the Captain Marvel movie release kicked off the anti-woke social media industry. Over the years its morphed into a lucrative business model that emulates daily clickbait gossip columns that now deals in anything they consider to be anti right wing.

When Ben Shapiro was struggling on YouTube a few years ago he briefly became a entertainment reviewer in an attempt to revitalize his career by chasing this trend. Like ultra-SJW's these anti-woke social media personalities have zero technical know how in film production. So their entire existence is based around injecting social wedge issues.

Furthermore, the actual source material here isn't exactly tame lol

It Sucks that we have to wait till 2025 to get another season. I even cancelled my max till i will just renew when peacemaker and the righteous gemstones come back I did not feel like paying just to watch house of the dragon in 2024.

That strike killed my last little bit of enthusiasm for the American television and film industry.

Last edited:
My favorite part is when people say "he's not a bad guy because he disagreed with that Nazi." First of all he had a sack of guns and did nothing while the Nazi was openly being a misogynist and a homophobe. He was fine to let it happen. And while he did let it be known he didnt target the McDonald's BECAUSE minorities worked there (despite that the two employees he encountered were white), earlier that day:

Them dang foreigners...

"Do you know how much money my country has given your country?"

"How much?"

"....I don't know, but it's a lot!"

@GearSolidMetal and the other fans of this movie are too stupid to realise THE FILM IS MAKING FUN OF YOU.

They make fun of both sides.

I will admit that picture of homelander with a trump mask at a MAGA rally is cringe AF.

@GearSolidMetal and the other fans of this movie are too stupid to realise THE FILM IS MAKING FUN OF YOU.

Never seen it.

But I hear leftist commentators are telling their viewers, like @Mack Yancy here, that its a one-sided parody meant to make fun of racists and Xenophobes.

Is that what they're telling you, Mack?

The 21% increased viewership is what Amazon claims, there's no third-party proof of that, and it's likely bullshit they made up playing with statistics. Like if you watched 5 mins of the show, they count you as a "new viewer." For starters nobody is jumping into season 4 without having viewed the previous seasons, so how the fuck is 21% of people who weren't viewers before jumping straight into S04? Doesn't make any sense for anyone with two braincells to rub together.

My guess is the 21% watched season 1 - 3 first before season 4 even came out. Then when Season 4 started, they started watching it day 1 with all the previous fans returning which would then increase viewership by 21%. Not to hard to figure out. A show growing in popularity isn't exactly unheard of. Also they are comparing the launch of a new season. So season 3 launched with a certain viewership number and that number has increased 21%.

TLOU TV show ratings kept increasing every episode for a while. People would watch the already aired episodes and then jump into the new one once it aired.

Liberalism IS the center. That you cannot grasp that, literally explains why you have misinterpreted the show. Right wing american political framing has eroded your ability to tell up from down and left from right. America is a liberal democratic republic. Liberalism is the foundational ideology of western liberal democracies, making Liberalism the center by definition.

It is obvious that the show has an explicitly leftist worldview. It critiques liberalism and conservatism. It explicitly condemns American fascism, capitalism and imperialism. It also explicitly condemns liberal feminism, feminist pinkwashing, and liberal identity politics being used to drive corporate profits. All of those critiques can only be done through a leftist lens.
michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif

Back