• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Jake Shields is now a wanna be far right political activist

No one's "batting" for him just because you're being challenged on calling him a Nazi.

Literally no one has put him in any favourable light and it's been repeated that his views are abhorrent.

Lol @ suggesting other alternatives.

I showed you the thread before and I'll show it to you again, there are MULTIPLE of you yahoos defending the racist shit the Jake said in my other thread. People who you go to bat for.

I even quoted one of your bedfellows in the last post.

Can you fucking read you twat? You accuse me of not backing anything up, I shove the damn thread in your face and run from the topic like a freshly shaved pussy.

You talk tough and direct but you bring jack shit to the table, you're a middle aged waste of time, fuck outta here.

Where did I post in that thread? That’s what you started accusing me of and defending shields, which I have never done ya fucking twat

^^ This is all I was getting at. ^^

My understanding is that there was limited plantation style slavery in the Arab world. And just as not all Christians followed the teachings of their holy book neither did all Arabs.
Sure but its kind of the exception that proves the rule. The Zanj rebellion was so bad that plantation style slavery was discouraged for basically the rest of the Islamic world ever after with the exception of Zanzibar.

I showed you the thread before and I'll show it to you again, there are MULTIPLE of you yahoos defending the racist shit the Jake said in my other thread. People who you go to bat for.

Dude are you legit retarded?

Im not talking about Jake Shields.

Then shouldn't you have tagged Bela I stead of the rest of us that never defended his posts?

Back