UFC FN 226 PBP/Discussion

Should've rode Gane, but eh, I'll take a winning event even if it's by a smaller margin:
Screenshot_20230902-163055_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230902-163124_Chrome.jpg

My BOL lay died due to McKee, sadly. Would've put me in the +$70 range otherwise.

regret Volkan and Gane Pass

both were easy mismatch reads.

should almost just make a punt play with all the french fighters no matter what, and the favorites.

The next card being australia, im gonna to just spam all the Aussies , except Tyson Pedro .

regret Volkan and Gane Pass

both were easy mismatch reads.

should almost just make a punt play with all the french fighters no matter what, and the favorites.

The next card being australia, im gonna to just spam all the Aussies , except Tyson Pedro .
Kevin Jousset all in.

Very interested in Anton rd 3, or a live bet. Pedro has proven that he's a LHW Baroni at this point, grappling seems to have deteriorated after his layoff. Anton, for as flawed as he is, at least tries to win til the final bell.

Kevin Jousset all in.

Very interested in Anton rd 3, or a live bet. Pedro has proven that he's a LHW Baroni at this point, grappling seems to have deteriorated after his layoff. Anton, for as flawed as he is, at least tries to win til the final bell.
yeah i like the frenchmen fighting out of autralia

Pedro is just too flakey for me. Shane Young is also passable

yeah i like the frenchmen fighting out of autralia

Pedro is just too flakey for me. Shane Young is also passable
Yeh I think I might fade Young, just seems like his game got exposed as not UFC level. Miranda probably isn't either, but at those odds I'm willing to give him a try, might catch a sub early or something.

Yeh I think I might fade Young, just seems like his game got exposed as not UFC level. Miranda probably isn't either, but at those odds I'm willing to give him a try, might catch a sub early or something.

I like Tai Tuvasa. Dog odds in Australia i'll take that. Its two strikers in the end of the day. And Tuvasa can overhand a taller man.

I like Tai Tuvasa. Dog odds in Australia i'll take that. Its two strikers in the end of the day. And Tuvasa can overhand a taller man.
I personally think Uber Volkov will tear through Tai, think he'll be too accurate.

Don't blame you though, Tai does hit hard and is pretty fast. Think in the next coming days I'll take a better look at the card, right now I just did two parlays for the undercard with favorites I think are good enough to justify their price tags.

If you put a gun to my head right now and asked me what the main card was I couldn't tell you, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back