UFC Fight Pass worth it?

In short, yes, it's quite cheap. And if you don't like it, cancel til they put a card on that you like. A bit like paying for a $10 ppv.

Yes, I get it, "cards that used to be free" zuffa is trying to make money, we all know this. IS normal.

This. I skip lunch once a month and that money can pay for fight pass. Not exactly a big investment.

This. I skip lunch once a month and that money can pay for fight pass. Not exactly a big investment.

If you skip more meals you can buy EVERY shitty PPV. Hell, just starve yourself and buy all the autographed posters too! When you die let your son have them

If you skip more meals you can buy EVERY shitty PPV. Hell, just starve yourself and buy all the autographed posters too! When you die let your son have them

What? I guess you just went full retard into some weird version of the slippery slope fallacy.

Remember to take your Riddlin before posting next time. I was just pointing out that if you can't afford to at least try Fight Pass you must be on welfare, it's incredibly cheap.

What? I guess you just went full retard into some weird version of the slippery slope fallacy.

Remember to take your Riddlin before posting next time. I was just pointing out that if you can't afford to at least try Fight Pass you must be on welfare, it's incredibly cheap.

Woah. If he takes Riddlin, next he'll be taking Speed, then pretty soon he'll be passed out under a bridge with a needle in his arm.

Slippery slope.

Is their much difference between the UK version and other versions? Im guessing we cant stream fight night cards? Because we already get them on bt sports.

Is their much difference between the UK version and other versions? Im guessing we cant stream fight night cards? Because we already get them on bt sports.

It will depend on the contract BT sports has and if they have exclusivity for the fight night cards. How long before they are available will depend on that contract. But any fight not shown ok UK TV will be on there.

Depends on what you need it for. I think it's useful but if TUF and/or old cards don't appeal to you then there's not much of a reason to have it.

I just started my free 7 day trial, and so far Fight Pass is pretty awesome. I think it takes a while for newer cards to get up there though, UFC 171 and 172 aren't available just yet.

Still, its so awesome to watch any fight I want at the click of a button and not have to hunt around for videos on less than reliable websites.

Used Fight Pass this morning while working out. Currently running through 2007 events.

I can't stress enough though, Fight Pass isn't for you if 10 bucks is something you consider a substantial amount of money.

I can't stress enough though, Fight Pass isn't for you if 10 bucks is something you consider a substantial amount of money.

$10 by itself isn't a lot of money at all. However that's a silly way to make decisions. If you keep doing it over and over you're going to $10 yourself into self-fuckory. I already pay $9 for Netflix and $10 for Showtime on top of my already semi-expensive cable & internet plan. Plus I do want to order PPV's from time to time - sometimes boxing, once in a while UFC. Those are ONLY $50 but guess what - start adding up all that shit it gets expensive unless you're rich and it doesn't matter or you're one of those people that spend a shit ton of money and don't plan for retirement.

So yeah, it's only $10 but if you really think about it that's a dumb way to look at it.

I spend enough to support the UFC. I'm not spending $120 more a year for fights I already watched and D level cards. Fuck them, that's my cutoff.

Signed up today, so I'll get back to you later.
Less than bucsks for a huge library and not having to stream/torrent can't be too bad.

$10 by itself isn't a lot of money at all. However that's a silly way to make decisions. If you keep doing it over and over you're going to $10 yourself into self-fuckory. I already pay $9 for Netflix and $10 for Showtime on top of my already semi-expensive cable & internet plan. Plus I do want to order PPV's from time to time - sometimes boxing, once in a while UFC. Those are ONLY $50 but guess what - start adding up all that shit it gets expensive unless you're rich and it doesn't matter or you're one of those people that spend a shit ton of money and don't plan for retirement.

So yeah, it's only $10 but if you really think about it that's a dumb way to look at it.

I spend enough to support the UFC. I'm not spending $120 more a year for fights I already watched and D level cards. Fuck them, that's my cutoff.

Why is it fuck them? I never got this.

MLB network charges extra on their service to watch the games on Xbox which I think is retarded. But it's not "fuck MLB" because that's an optional choice.

If you really think the cards are D-level and you don't want to see old fights why are you mad?

Sounds like you wouldn't watch even if they were free, so as a completely optional service for something you don't like anyway, why complain?

It makes no sense.

It's fuck them because their attitude lately has been fuck me and fuck the rest of us. $5 PPV increase? Why? Just cause?

Calling out fans all the time? Sure, that's acceptable.

The UFC treats us like shit. I'm responding by considerably spending less and less money to support them and yeah I'll say it -FUCK THEM

How do you watch the fights? Are all the fights individual or do you is the whole card available? Entrances? Or could you choose between watching individual fights or the whole card from beginning to end?

...and are older prelims included?

It's fuck them because their attitude lately has been fuck me and fuck the rest of us. $5 PPV increase? Why? Just cause?

The UFC treats us like shit. I'm responding by considerably spending less and less money to support them and yeah I'll say it -FUCK THEM

That was for one card, they just tested the market to see how the buy rates would change.

Post stuff about them calling out fans I have no idea what you're talking about.

Go ahead and spend less money but keep your whining to yourself. The UFC doesn't treat me like anything because tomorrow I could decide to never look at anything UFC related ever again.

truth!

girlfart.gif.gif

Though thr UFC did not give a reason it is apparent that multiple fighters on the card were getting a piece of the PPV and it was by far the highest demand PPV of the year.
What's wrong with calling out fans that just talk shit.
Treat you like shit? Like they are an abusive boyfriend. How do they treat you like shit? By charging money for their product? Your sense of entitlement and self impoertance is ridiculous.

Back