UFC Fight Pass worth it?

I cancelled mine. Will start it back up once you can watch in on PS4 and other decives

it would be worth it if i could access the content via roku. being regulated to a desk top or my phone sucks

I feel like it is. Soon it will be available on consoles and then it will be VERY worth it.

I would have to say the majority of live fights have been worth it.

I have very much enjoyed TUF Brazil 3 (more than a lot of recent seasons).

I have been able to access any fight I please that has mattered in MMA history (sadly rendering my extensive mma dvd collection obsolete)

Sometimes navigation isnt super intuitive but thats more or less my only negative with it.

Hate to sound like a shill but if you have room for more mma, or you ONLY want to watch classic shit this is definitely worth 10 a month.

how do you know its coming to consoles soon?

haha, how in the world did you ever think it was $70 a month?

that's beyond absurd

I think there was a thread on here saying it or I imagined it.
Either way, I was wrong lol

$10 a month is incredible. Thinking about getting it today.

Yes it's worth it, both for the live events and the fight library. The people shitting on fight pass don't have fight pass.

I am still pissed that I could NOT watch the Brown/Silva fight on Fight Pass... It advertised it all week saying that I could, but whenever I tried to it told me that my area was blacked out? No reason why...So yesterday I thought I would catch up on the Edgar/Penn Ultimate fighter...Went right to it on Fight Pass but it said I couldn't watch that unless I was willing to pay $1.99 an episode.....those cheap bastards are charging me $9.99 a month now & told me the Ultimate Fighters were included...so I am cancelling today, the assholes misled me! Blackouts, extra money to watch Ultimate Fighters'? fuk em'! I'm shitting on it - that's true but I had a week free, and paid $9.99 a month. Only after I paid the monthly fee, they started fukin' with me!

Last edited:
I am still pissed that I could NOT watch the Brown/Silva fight on Fight Pass... It advertised it all week saying that I could, but whenever I tried to it told me that my area was blacked out? No reason why...So yesterday I thought I would catch up on the Edgar/Penn Ultimate fighter...Went right to it on Fight Pass but it said I couldn't watch that unless I was willing to pay $1.99 an episode.....those cheap bastards are charging me $9.99 a month now & told me the Ultimate Fighters were included...so I am cancelling today, the assholes misled me! Blackouts, extra money to watch Ultimate Fighters' fuk em'!

There is a delay on putting new content on Fight Pass because of PPV providers still trying to make money on replay purchases and Fight Nights and The Ultimate Fighter because FOX still wants to replay them on television first. PPV's show up roughly 90 days after their airing and the other stuff is probably a month.

I am still pissed that I could NOT watch the Brown/Silva fight on Fight Pass... It advertised it all week saying that I could, but whenever I tried to it told me that my area was blacked out? No reason why...So yesterday I thought I would catch up on the Edgar/Penn Ultimate fighter...Went right to it on Fight Pass but it said I couldn't watch that unless I was willing to pay $1.99 an episode.....those cheap bastards are charging me $9.99 a month now & told me the Ultimate Fighters were included...so I am cancelling today, the assholes misled me! Blackouts, extra money to watch Ultimate Fighters' fuk em'!

They were likely advertising the prelims. I don't think (or at least I didn't expect) UFC to be able to broadcast events that Fox paid for live on there in the US.

Some stuff I can't watch on the iPad which sucks!

If you a nerd like me its great. For the price of a Big Mac Meal I probably watch about 10 hours of old fight footage a month.... pretty fuckin worth it, not to mention watching the live events... pretty much a no-brainer for a guy who only got into MMA hardcore about 2 yrs ago.

It's worth it if there is a card coming up you want to see, sometimes you can even get to exclusive cards off of it. Plus nows a good time as you can watch the entire TUF Brazil season if thats your thing in a week. But in terms of keeping it year round in the same way that many do for Netflix, it's not worth it, and that is what they are hoping for. But with no penalty to subscribe and cancel and repeat when needed, you can make it a pretty decent value.

As someone who bets and likes to study tape, the fight library is worth the price alone. The live events plus international TUF's are a bonus. Definitely value for money for me personally.

Yes. I just searched for it. I am pretty sure the entirety of WEC is on there. At first it was mostly the newer stuff but now I see stuff like Dan Severn vs. Travis Fulton and Gan McGee vs Seth Petruzelli on the front page.

Awesome! Thanks man.

It's absolutely worth it for the price for sure. I travel a lot for work and am never bored in my hotel room, there's always something to watch!

Back