UFC Fight Pass worth it?

Stomp ~ there are plenty of instances of them shitting on the fans. The most recent is Dana whining, talking shit about Cinci fans because of the awful ticket sales. Maybe they should have lowered ticket prices or provided a more marketable card...

And don't tell me what I can or can't post about. You're a newb with a Pulver quote in your sig, trying desperately to fit in with old school fans like myself

Stomp ~ there are plenty of instances of them shitting on the fans. The most recent is Dana whining, talking shit about Cinci fans because of the awful ticket sales. Maybe they should have lowered ticket prices or provided a more marketable card...

And don't tell me what I can or can't post about. You're a newb with a Pulver quote in your sig, trying desperately to fit in with old school fans like myself

Lol Pulver is the reason I started watching MMA. I live in Washington and he is friends with my old wrestling coach and came and trained with us one time. Didn't even know what MMA was.

I've had that quote since I made an account here. I'm not an old fan because I'm 19 years old. I wasn't exactly into seeing guys get beat up when I was 3-years old nor did I have the funds to buy PPVs.

Get off your high horse douche.

I think it's worth it for the non-televised cards. Not so much for the under under card fights.

Stomp ~ I shouldn't have to but here's a reminder anyway, you started with me. I don't want to argue with anyone. I get attacked for having a bit of an anti-Zuffa opinion sometimes.

Stomp ~ I shouldn't have to but here's a reminder anyway, you started with me. I don't want to argue with anyone. I get attacked for having a bit of an anti-Zuffa opinion sometimes.

"a bit of an anti-zuffa opinion"

All your threads are trying to incite arguments. I remember you made one after UFC 171 telling everyone you knew it would suck. Another bashing the Cincinnati card before it was even finalized.

Stop lying. All your posts are "Fuck UFC" related. Arguing is exactly what you want to do.

I compliment the UFC often as well. Those just don't get noticed because it goes along with the popular opinion.

I compliment the UFC often as well. Those just don't get noticed because it goes along with the popular opinion.

Please post the complimentary UFC thread you've made to balance out the several anti-UFC threads.

I'll wait.

$10 by itself isn't a lot of money at all. However that's a silly way to make decisions. If you keep doing it over and over you're going to $10 yourself into self-fuckory. I already pay $9 for Netflix and $10 for Showtime on top of my already semi-expensive cable & internet plan. Plus I do want to order PPV's from time to time - sometimes boxing, once in a while UFC. Those are ONLY $50 but guess what - start adding up all that shit it gets expensive unless you're rich and it doesn't matter or you're one of those people that spend a shit ton of money and don't plan for retirement.

So yeah, it's only $10 but if you really think about it that's a dumb way to look at it.

I spend enough to support the UFC. I'm not spending $120 more a year for fights I already watched and D level cards. Fuck them, that's my cutoff.

To summarize, 10 bucks is a lot of money to you.

not worth it, for 10$ you get shitty water down fight night with only one good fight (even then its a stretch) + some old fights (not entire events as i heard) that takes you 20 sec to find on internet.

dana n ufc needs to stop with their rapacity.

not worth it, for 10$ you get shitty water down fight night with only one good fight (even then its a stretch) + some old fights (not entire events as i heard) that takes you 20 sec to find on internet.

dana n ufc needs to stop with their rapacity.

I can find every song on iTunes in 10 seconds on google much easier than finding a lot of fights. It's still one of the most successful online stores ever.

I hate when people use that retarded argument.

Also, they do have full events and fights from tons of promotions.

Also, if you think that cards suck so much why do you think Dana needs to stop? It sounds like it doesn't effect you at all because you don't even like one fight on the cards their showing. So it's no skin off your back. You wouldn't watch even if they were free.

To summarize, 10 bucks is a lot of money to you.

Mad that I daddied you and taught you how adults look at things? I work in the finance department for a very profitable company. I understand numbers and money. You keep bowing down to Dana and "only"-ing yourself to death though.

I can find every song on iTunes in 10 seconds on google much easier than finding a lot of fights. It's still one of the most successful online stores ever.

I hate when people use that retarded argument.

Also, they do have full events and fights from tons of promotions.

Also, if you think that cards suck so much why do you think Dana needs to stop? It sounds like it doesn't effect you at all because you don't even like one fight on the cards their showing. So it's no skin off your back. You wouldn't watch even if they were free.

k mr zuffa employee, did you get butt hurt after my post?

it seems you did, cause your response was idiotic.

let me make this clear so you n your boss dana can get.

its bs for your boss dana to charge ppl 10/month for shitty cards n expect them to buy his ppv.

at least if ppl who bought the service had a discount on ppv, then maybe, but you expect ppl to buy all ppv + that shitty fight pass? fuck off!

its clear your boss dana n his buddies are in it just to make money n nothing eklse, they dont care about the sport.

as soon as this mma thing isnt making money no more (n by looking at ppv sales, its pretty soon), theyll be out.

so in short i dont feel like paying for billionaires retirement funds.

I have it. I am happy with it. My main complaint is a lack of a chromecast plug in. I use it for betting research and prelims and I am content.

k mr zuffa employee, did you get butt hurt after my post?

it seems you did, cause your response was idiotic.

let me make this clear so you n your boss dana can get.

its bs for your boss dana to charge ppl 10/month for shitty cards n expect them to buy his ppv.

at least if ppl who bought the service had a discount on ppv, then maybe, but you expect ppl to buy all ppv + that shitty fight pass? fuck off!

its clear your boss dana n his buddies are in it just to make money n nothing eklse, they dont care about the sport.

as soon as this mma thing isnt making money no more (n by looking at ppv sales, its pretty soon), theyll be out.

so in short i dont feel like paying for billionaires retirement funds.

Not too bright are you?

Go ahead and don't pay.

I'm just confused why you care if you think the cards are shitty? Isn't it good they are saving the good fights for the PPV and stuffing bad fights into Fight Pass?

At least according to your logic?

Mad that I daddied you and taught you how adults look at things? I work in the finance department for a very profitable company. I understand numbers and money. You keep bowing down to Dana and "only"-ing yourself to death though.

Do they call you Captain Hot Shit around there?

alot brighter than a zuffa zomibe

Zomibe......you're fucking retarded.

I'm not a Zuffa ZOMBIE I'm an MMA fan.

I like Football I support the NFL
I like Basketball I support the NBA

Doesn't make me a zombie to those companies, they're just the clear #1 organization in their respective sports.

Why even post here if you hate the UFC? It has 90% of all the good fighters. Do you even enjoy watching the sport? If not just leave, we have no use for you here.

Not too bright are you?

Go ahead and don't pay.

I'm just confused why you care if you think the cards are shitty? Isn't it good they are saving the good fights for the PPV and stuffing bad fights into Fight Pass?

At least according to your logic?

so your logic (or your boss)

is have decent fights n charge ppl 60$ for that n then

all the shit we put on fight pass n still charge ppl for it?

is this how ufc justifies it?

hey at least you gonna pay for shit separately?

get outta here you clown.

Back