UFC Fight Pass worth it?

so your logic (or your boss)

is have decent fights n charge ppl 60$ for that n then

all the shit we put on fight pass n still charge ppl for it?

is this how ufc justifies it?

hey at least you gonna pay for shit separately?

get outta here you clown.

The point is you don't have to buy it.

If you don't think it's worth it who cares? You don't have to buy it.

Is Dana forcing you to click on Fight Pass?

And Christ take some grammar and spelling lessons you write like a teenage girl on twitter.

Mad that I daddied you and taught you how adults look at things? I work in the finance department for a very profitable company. I understand numbers and money. You keep bowing down to Dana and "only"-ing yourself to death though.

You should probably work on a raise so you can afford 10 bucks a month.

Zomibe......you're fucking retarded.

I'm not a Zuffa ZOMBIE I'm an MMA fan.

I like Football I support the NFL
I like Basketball I support the NBA

Doesn't make me a zombie to those companies, they're just the clear #1 organization in their respective sports.

Why even post here if you hate the UFC? It has 90% of all the good fighters. Do you even enjoy watching the sport? If not just leave, we have no use for you here.

stfu zz, you been exposed.

i dont get charged by the nba 60 for watching heat game + 10 extra to watch the bucks

same with nfl, they wont charge me 60 to watch seahawks game + 10 to watch buccs.

as a true fan of the sport you wouldnt support that bs, as you have many different mma promotions for far less.

stfu zz, you been exposed.

i dont get charged by the nba 60 for watching heat game + 10 extra to watch the bucks

same with nfl, they wont charge me 60 to watch seahawks game + 10 to watch buccs.

as a true fan of the sport you wouldnt support that bs, as you have many different mma promotions for far less.

You're wrong. Each person only gets 2-3 select games in their area with the NFL/NBA if you want to watch any of the other games you have to buy the pass and pay extra, idiot.

Also combat sports are completely different. When I buy a PPV I get every fight, to watch all NFL games I have to buy NFL pass for several hundred dollars.

As well as the fact that fighters obviously only compete 2-3 times a year. Compared to NBA and such who play 80+ games a season.

To compare the two is retarded.

The point is you don't have to buy it.

If you don't think it's worth it who cares? You don't have to buy it.

Is Dana forcing you to click on Fight Pass?

And Christ take some grammar and spelling lessons you write like a teenage girl on twitter.

is that what ufc told you to say everytime someone is dissin their product you dumb tool?

the guy asked if its worth it? n i gave my opinion, you then acted all butt hurt.

why would you be all butt hurt if you werent affiliated with zuffa?

seriously they should teach you how to act in public forums, you blew your cover way too easy.

is that what ufc told you to say everytime someone is dissin their product you dumb tool?

the guy asked if its worth it? n i gave my opinion, you then acted all butt hurt.

why would you be all butt hurt if you werent affiliated with zuffa?

seriously they should teach you how to act in public forums, you blew your cover way too easy.

Damn you got me. I blew my cover as an MMA fan damn it.

If someone catches me Zuffa only pays me $2 a post instead of $4.

You're wrong. Each person only gets 2-3 select games in their area with the NFL/NBA if you want to watch any of the other games you have to buy the pass and pay extra, idiot.

Also combat sports are completely different. When I buy a PPV I get every fight, to watch all NFL games I have to buy NFL pass for several hundred dollars.

As well as the fact that fighters obviously only compete 2-3 times a year. Compared to NBA and such who play 80+ games a season.

To compare the two is retarded.

you brought up the other leagues you moron, n now you say we shouldnt talk about them?

also how much is nba league pass you idiot? is it 800$ a year like you would have to pay to keep up with all ufc events?

nba gives you free games of their best teams/players. whens the last time you saw gsp or silva on free tv?

again go see the ufc n tell them to give you a better training on how to deal with ppl on public forums, so you dont look like complete idiot.

you brought up the other leagues you moron, n now you say we shouldnt talk about them?

also how much is nba league pass you idiot? is it 800$ a year like you would have to pay to keep up with all ufc events?

nba gives you free games of their best teams/players. whens the last time you saw gsp or silva on free tv?

again go see the ufc n tell them to give you a better training on how to deal with ppl on public forums, so you dont look like complete idiot.

You have to be a troll, or at least drunk, and please tell me English isn't your first language.

Also you should be a UFC poster you get free PPVs and a backrub from Joe Silva every time I get someone to buy fight pass.

If you're a fan, it's worth it. I think the WWE network is a much better value but with all the historical stuff Fight Pass has as well as the live fights, TUF, documentaries, it's 100% worth it.

Anyone complaining probably isn't that much of a fan. If you've ponied up and paid for it, I think it's hard to deny it's worth it. I waited until there was a live card I really wanted to see before signing up (Nelson-Big Nog) but now that I have it, I'll stay subscribed. At least once a week I'll watch an old show from start to finish and that alone is worth the $10/month.

ive had it since the beginning and i find it quite good/cool/useful/etc.
the library seems to be getting updated and ive been able to watch most of the past fights that i searched. last week, i deleted 500gb worth of ufc/wec/strikeforce videos that i had saved in my computer.

I am still pissed that I could NOT watch the Brown/Silva fight on Fight Pass... It advertised it all week saying that I could, but whenever I tried to it told me that my area was blacked out? No reason why...So yesterday I thought I would catch up on the Edgar/Penn Ultimate fighter...Went right to it on Fight Pass but it said I couldn't watch that unless I was willing to pay $1.99 an episode.....those cheap bastards are charging me $9.99 a month now & told me the Ultimate Fighters were included...so I am cancelling today, the assholes misled me! Blackouts, extra money to watch Ultimate Fighters'? fuk em'! I'm shitting on it - that's true but I had a week free, and paid $9.99 a month. Only after I paid the monthly fee, they started fukin' with me!

This is probably the first non-shill review.

not for me...

I don't miss any cards as most come on the UK channels

This. I skip lunch once a month and that money can pay for fight pass. Not exactly a big investment.

Hahaha, fucking Zuffa shills don't even pretend to be "fans" anymore.

Dana must not have been paying them locker room bonuses lol!

As a new fan absolutely. Tons and tons of amazing shit to go back and watch. As a hardcore it’s less worthwhile. Although it is nice when u get nostalgic and want to go back and rematch

Back