UFC Fight Night: Moicano vs. Saint-Denis

I think BSD is bigger. Moicano moved up from 145 after taking a couple L's. BSD couldn't sniff 145 ever I don't think.

Not a huge size edge but it's there imo.
he's put on some mass since then, Bsd isn't like some Paulo Costa , i dont think its a huge factor.

Not getting hit like this?

Bsd is not that kind of boxer. KZ has far better timing and ability to slip counter. Bsd is the type of fighter to try and land when you have your guard up . He's an aggressive puncher but his timing is not there.

Personally don't like it due to my lean being a finish and how fragile Moicano is. He has 3 losses U1.5 and Turner would have been 4th if he could have capitalized.
Moicano can kill the clock with grappling although I think BSD has better get-ups than most of his recent opponents. All depends on how patient BDS comes out.
I hear he is at a new camp.
Jack Hermansson also had several ko losses under 1.5 when he beat Joe Pyfer . You always have to take into context the fighters experience that beat said opponent.

In Jack's case, he got koed by two heavy hitters with tons of experience, Cannoneir and Santos. Dolidze he got caught in a calf slicer and could not free himself to get tko.

In this case. Bsd could be like Roman Dolidze, but remember Jack faced lots of good strikers with decent power like Curtis and Pyfer and they both failed.

Sometimes you need to narrow down what lead to the ko first and analyze rather you think BSD has those same qualities.

KZ koed moicano with a well-timed punch, Aldo caught him with a well-timed left hook, and Fiziev did too. Bsd doesn't counter punch, his movement is very straight forward. Rda landed a clean head kick on Moicano that dropped him in round 4, so maybe perhaps the head kick ko is there, but I don't see Bsd having the hands to put Moicano out, even against an average fighter like Gabriel Miranda landed on him in round one in some awkward exchanges, so did Moises when he was swinging wildly, Bsd , agreed, needs patience for this fight.

Moicano's strike stats against a better striker in Calvin Katter.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 113045.png

Im aware its 145lb but Kattar is still a better puncher with more kos..

Moicano has a glass chin, but my model leans the fight going O2.5.

Gianni the Greek is also on O1.5 and he has had 21 winning weeks in a row in MMA so he knows what he's talking about

he's put on some mass since then, Bsd isn't like some Paulo Costa , i dont think its a huge factor.

Bsd is not that kind of boxer. KZ has far better timing and ability to slip counter. Bsd is the type of fighter to try and land when you have your guard up . He's an aggressive puncher but his timing is not there.

That wasn't really the point of my post. My point was that both BSD and Moicano have shown defensive irresponsibility at times. BSD more consistently? Yeah that's fair. But he was talking about it as though only one of these two has absorbed punishment.

That wasn't really the point of my post. My point was that both BSD and Moicano have shown defensive irresponsibility at times. BSD more consistently? Yeah that's fair. But he was talking about it as though only one of these two has absorbed punishment.
nvm then. Bsd is more durable, it’s why i played the dec line for Moicano at 1k plus

1u blind bet Darya Zheleznyakova @ 2.95

Purely based on Perez missing weight and looking awful on the scale. Couldn't tell if it was OnlyFans muscle memory kicking in but her entire lower body was twerking as she old man shuffled off the stage.

1u blind bet Darya Zheleznyakova @ 2.95

Purely based on Perez missing weight and looking awful on the scale. Couldn't tell if it was OnlyFans muscle memory kicking in but her entire lower body was twerking as she old man shuffled off the stage.

It's gotta doubly-hurt to strain yourself that hard to make weight, and then still miss & get fined. Genuinely one of the scariest looks I've seen from someone at the scale. Darya might not be a worldbeater quite yet, but she's a brawler who can push a pace. Easy dog bet

the question here is St. Denis R1 or R2 bruvs. what yall think. gimme the truth

What happened i thought u said Denis had a chance

He lost. Made a mistake, got taken down and put in a bad spot. I also said if I was gonna bet, I'd play Moicano at those odds. So...what exactly is your point here?

Also, doctor doesn't stop it and BSD maybe comes back and wins. He won rd 2, and Moicano's TD's looked labored and were stuffed in rd 2.

He lost. Made a mistake, got taken down and put in a bad spot. I also said if I was gonna bet, I'd play Moicano at those odds. So...what exactly is your point here?

Also, doctor doesn't stop it and BSD maybe comes back and wins. He won rd 2, and Moicano's TD's looked labored and were stuffed in rd 2.
You said BSD was gonna knock him out when BSD is not a knockout artist .

Saying the odds are wide means nothing when u didnt bet Moicano.

You were wrong. Ur whole assesemnt of Benoit Saint Denis was incorrect and there’s nothing wrong with that. I was wrong with Robelis despiange

Benoit saint denis is not a good fighter

Bad striking
Bad grappling
Bad iq
Bad cardio

Thats a fucking recipe for disaster

Back