UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Dos Anjos

Y

Ye iv deposited and withdrawn before. The withdrawal is not pending anymore either. I can't remember how quick it was before, only worried now in case they do something dodgy lol
You should be good. They paid out each time they limited me. I just got paid out about 2 weeks ago.

The only area that Felder probably has a clear edge is in the clinch with RDA. Felder has really improved that part of his game as he's aged, he's tricky with how he hand fights and is able to land solid strikes even without having much room to work. That's really where he needs to try to get the fight as much as possible.

He can compete at distance with RDA for sure, but I guess I'd still favor RDA slightly there. RDA is better on the mat, especially if he puts Felder on his back.

One thing I'll say is that RDA has seemed to wilt a bit mentally in recent fights. I **think** it's mostly just due to frustration due to lack of ability to keep bigger grapplers off him. That shouldn't be an issue here. But, it does speak to how much "dog" he has in him these days. If it becomes an absolute dogfight and comes down to will, you gotta lean Felder. The way he put it on Hooker down the stretch in that fight (where Felder really should have gotten the decision) showed that he has heart for days.

Felder as a moderate dog I guess seems like the play because you KNOW he's going to absolutely put everything he has into fighting for your money.

Kanako Murata -165
Risk: $163.00Win: $98.79

Total U1½-150 khaos Williams Vrs Abdul Razak Alhassan
Risk: $100.00Win: $66.67

Nikolas Motta -165
Risk: $200.00Win: $121.21

Tony Gravely -180
Risk: $100.00Win: $55.56

Whats the 4 fights? I know 3 of them because I managed to win bets on them.

Jan vs Reyes
Arlovski vs Tanner
Glover vs Santos
???

Edit: I think Anik mentioned that before the Arlovski fight...

Huh?

What's this in regards to?

+200 dogs getting up in the last month??

That's it, four of them?

Huh?

What's this in regards to?

+200 dogs getting up in the last month??

That's it, four of them?

Only 4 dogs total in the last 29 fights have won. Don't know if it's a "bound to come up heads" or "the bookies are getting better" thing.

Anyone see a finish in the Yoder/Granger fight? I don't know enough about Granger's BJJ, but it seems that fight goes long.

I have seen many indicate fighters are on peds here and absolutely nothing has been done. Maybe he messed up in the war room?

Shame- as a lurker I used to read his posts here.

Back