UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Dos Anjos

What, why? Is Murata overrated or something? Camp total junk? I thought the late switch to Markos would really work in her favor. I was kind of liking Souza by sub and was hoping the prop would be high, but Markos has no chance of that. Looks like it's going to decision unless Murata gets a sub.

This is turning into a cursed card. All these late changes and Barberena being injured make me want to skip it entirely and go big on 255. Maybe they should let RDA go up to 170 and fight Rodriguez?

the way Hansen dominated Frey in the grappling was too impressive to overlook. I also don’t rate TAM too highly anymore so until they start having some legit fighters come from that camp I’m hesitant to bet.

the way Hansen dominated Frey in the grappling was too impressive to overlook. I also don’t rate TAM too highly anymore so until they start having some legit fighters come from that camp I’m hesitant to bet.

Oh definitely. I don't rate British grappling highly and I think Hansen should win, but I was more concerned you knew something about Murata/the camp. I was with you on Rodriguez even more than Elkins, but not as much as Strickland.

Almost entire previous page is dedicated to posts of him pulling out... lol. Dunno why you deleted your original post it was more useful.
Holy smoke, ok my bad.
<36>

Oryginal post
<This7>

Razak Hasan vs Khaos
I would go here with the dog because it will be a slug fest
Khaos has ko power too, better odds and at least on a win streak

Has fight odds changed their lineup of which fighters will show up? i dont see RDA anymore.

Is this the new main event?
Jeffrey Molina vs Zarrukh Adashev.

Am I the only one who thinks the late replacement is in favor of Murata?
She needs an opponent to have not that world beater BJJ and mediocre or bad (Murata also has questionable) striking.
Yes, against Ducote she almost got armbar'd after the TDs literally 6 times if I counted correctly (Ducote is purple belt as Markos).
But after her last fight in an interview she acknowledged that this fight style wont keep up against top opponents so she has to make some adjustments and I just feel Markos would be easier to beat than Souza.

An interesting aspect would be to know whether theres a weight disadvantage going into the fight (next to the 3 inch height disadvantage and 1.5 inch reach disadv.), whats her walk around weight (in Rizin they dont cut weight, right?) and so..

Anyway the UFC hopefully sees the potential (and the $$$) in her, they can promote her easily (former Rizin, Invicta champ, you can brag a lot about her wrestling past, how she outpointed the 2016 Olympic gold medalist Helen Maroulis, how she almost got to fight Weili in Rizin, how she is undefeated at 115 (her only loss is at 125 lbs) etc etc) and expand the Japanese market where MMA has reputable tradition.
It's in their favor that Murata wins and a good business opportunity going forward.

ps.: I'm just an enthusiastic amateur bettor, so any feedback is appreciated

Last edited:
She needs an opponent to have not that world beater BJJ and mediocre or bad (Murata also has questionable) striking.
Yes, against Ducote she almost got armbar'd after the TDs literally 6 times if I counted correctly (Ducote is purple belt as Markos).
But after her last fight in an interview she acknowledged that this fight style wont keep up against top opponents so she has to make some adjustments and I just feel Markos would be easier to beat than Souza.

An interesting aspect would be to know whether theres a weight disadvantage going into the fight (next to the 3 inch height disadvantage and 1.5 inch reach disadv.), whats her walk around weight (in Rizin they dont cut weight, right?) and so..

Anyway the UFC hopefully sees the potential (and the $$$) in her, they can promote her easily (former Rizin, Invicta champ, you can brag a lot about her wrestling past, how she outpointed the 2016 Olympic gold medalist Helen Maroulis, how she almost got to fight Weili the current strawweight champ in Rizin, how she is undefeated at 115 (her only loss is at 125 lbs) etc etc) and expand the Japanese market where MMA has reputable tradition.
It's in their favor that Murata wins and a good business opportunity going forward.

Markos is shit, she is the worst fighter in ufc.
Cant understand people who bet her because of value.. BIG LOL

There is no value in such bum

Anyway the UFC hopefully sees the potential (and the $$$) in her, they can promote her easily (former Rizin, Invicta champ, you can brag a lot about her wrestling past, how she outpointed the 2016 Olympic gold medalist Helen Maroulis, how she almost got to fight Weili in Rizin, how she is undefeated at 115 (her only loss is at 125 lbs) etc etc) and expand the Japanese market where MMA has reputable tradition.

I just taped Esparza/Markos and think Markos is a bit underrated in her bjj, but she lost that fight despite getting the split dec. It could definitely go there again as it's WMMA and lol MMA judging. Markos will have the striking and reach advantages and knows how to play a low stance with movement and a stopping jab so she should win the standup. I do think Murata is a much better athlete than Markos by a wide margin despite being smaller. I think Markos coming in late is kind of a wash against Murata's UFC jitters. Murata is a very basic striker with iffy sub defense, but her wrestling is more than enough to get it down at will, probably off the single just like Esparza. I'm doubting a Murata sub and think Markos has a better chance of a sub, but I don't think either has a good chance of finishing. Maybe I'm off as this is the same Markos who jumped into Dern's guard and Murata is built in a way that makes the Von Flue easier to finish. I'll see when the prop lines come out. @Wiktoruspro called Lewis' chin so he knows more than I do. I was close to playing the FGTD line in that matchup and leaned Giles, but I didn't put any money down.

Holy smoke, ok my bad.
<36>

Oryginal post
<This7>

Razak Hasan vs Khaos
I would go here with the dog because it will be a slug fest
Khaos has ko power too, better odds and at least on a win streak

Becareful on the spelling Wikto, we have Grammer Police here

upload_2020-11-9_12-46-44.png

Last edited:
Adding some more dogs to my bet list. I’m on all pups right now, looking at one favorite if his price drops

she did dominate angela hill not that long ago and Hill is legit

Funny I don’t even have to tape murata to know there’s value on Markos

Back