UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Dos Anjos

Figures. Had 1 of my biggest bets of the year on D Rod.

Never fails anytime I have a large early bet

yeah i was also on d rod, felt he was going to roll. can't believe my luck with these cancelled fights.

shot you a dm btw, not sure if you saw.

There are some decent underdogs for this huge card. I am liking Islam its a good match up for him. A bit to huge of a favorite.

Awful card besides the main event. Don't see a lot of interesting lines either. Might just skip and do some tape for 255.

parlay

Julian Marquez -275, recovered from 2018 injury
Dontale Mayes -200, 9.5 inch reach adv

Kay Hansen -220, 4.5 inch reach adv
Alex Morono -185, 6-3 in the UFC since 2016

Parlay +358

Edited

Last edited:
Islam getting overrated because he's one of Khabib's bathtub boys

He should grind out a decision win here, but there's no way in hell he deserves to be a -600 favourite. Knocked out by Adriano Martins and his best win is... Who exactly?

Give me the flyer on RDA at anything over +400 all day

Hope it's Means v Perry moved to main event. RDA fights a scrub for a paycheque

Chandler has nothing to gain with this fight. Be surprised if he takes that

Confidence increase on Hansen.

What, why? Is Murata overrated or something? Camp total junk? I thought the late switch to Markos would really work in her favor. I was kind of liking Souza by sub and was hoping the prop would be high, but Markos has no chance of that. Looks like it's going to decision unless Murata gets a sub.

This is turning into a cursed card. All these late changes and Barberena being injured make me want to skip it entirely and go big on 255. Maybe they should let RDA go up to 170 and fight Rodriguez?

So for next week i think Dana White could bring up his fighters from the dana white contender series. Uros Medic,Dustin Jacoby, Jordan Leavitt both fighters were interesting to watch. Anjos sounds like a good gatekeeper.

Probably this wont happen but it would be interesting.

So for next week i think Dana White could bring up his fighters from the dana white contender series. Uros Medic,Dustin Jacoby, Jordan Leavitt both fighters were interesting to watch. Anjos sounds like a good gatekeeper.

Probably this wont happen but it would be interesting.
RDA beats all 3 of those at the same time

Back