UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Dos Anjos

Funny I don’t even have to tape murata to know there’s value on Markos

Her only PTV is to sub the Japanese which is +800 right now. So basicly if you bet Murata ML (-170) and Markos by sub (+800), you get 35% profit for literally 0 risk (with $100 total stake you split it to $15 and $85).
Am I missing something?

Whats the 4 fights? I know 3 of them because I managed to win bets on them.

Jan vs Reyes
Arlovski vs Tanner
Glover vs Santos
???

Edit: I think Anik mentioned that before the Arlovski fight...

Whats the 4 fights? I know 3 of them because I managed to win bets on them.

Jan vs Reyes
Arlovski vs Tanner
Glover vs Santos
???

Edit: I think Anik mentioned that before the Arlovski fight...

Bobby Green vs Thiago Moises

Her only PTV is to sub the Japanese which is +800 right now. So basicly if you bet Murata ML (-170) and Markos by sub (+800), you get 35% profit for literally 0 risk (with $100 total stake you split it to $15 and $85).
Am I missing something?
Yes, Markos can win a boring split decision.
Sub is unlikely.
But anyway 1% this shit happens

Am I missing something?
She can criss cross away to a boring decision lol

Am I missing something?
Yea you’re missing the most obvious and likely ptv for Markos, her winning a decision

I’m not sure what the hype here is for the blown up ped abuser murata. Not really sure why you would want to lay juice on a wmma ufc debutant coming off a split vs ducote against a savy vet who herself can wrestle and might be the better grappler. Markos is far more aggressive, is the better striker and has more output. Murata is stiff as a board standing

murata is ripe for a guard sub, dont know if Markos will be the one to hit it but that’s far from Markos only ptv

yea murata is strong. She has some good takedowns and chain wrestling but the quality of those fade as the fight progresses.

Last edited:
Am I missing something?

You definitely are missing something. Why would you think that her only path to victory is a sub? Not saying I favor Markos, but she sure as hell isn’t sub or bust here.

Diego Ferreira: I am here.

Looks like Diego Ferreira is up to the offer to face RDA.

What does everyone think the opening odds will be? I'd say -200 / 250 RDA. Could've been closer if Felder had a full camp, although I imagine he's been training a decent amount behind the scenes at least as far as his conditioning.

I like rda over felder. Much better matchup for him. They ll strike...rda will get some takedowns and I think steal a decision. Hes lost a step but who knows what shape felder is in. Interesting fight. Al Hassan 1st rd ko. The girls go the distance in a shocker

What does everyone think the opening odds will be? I'd say -200 / 250 RDA. Could've been closer if Felder had a full camp, although I imagine he's been training a decent amount behind the scenes at least as far as his conditioning.
I say rda -150. Felder +125. Something like that. Pretty even matchup. Much better than the priginal

Am I missing something?

Both of their decision props are + money. You could split $57@125 for Murata DEC and $43@190 for Markos DEC so you'd make $28.25 if Murata wins by DEC and $24.70 if Markos wins by DEC. If you think one side is more likely, you can adjust a few dollars in that direction to profit more. You could also go a little crazier and hedge with Markos SUB prop. Say, $56@125 and $39@190 with $5@800 for Markos SUB so if Markos gets it done you won't lose the entire $100.

As @ill800 said, the grappling will tire out Murata, but Markos is coming in on less than 2 weeks notice and she'll be forced to grapple so her cardio will fade as well. Murata has good ground and pound, but I don't see a TKO finish from either of them. Honestly, if you're playing with $100 just for fun you should save your money for a different fight and probably a different card.

Odds from BetOnline:

Allen +130
Strickland -150

5Dimes opened Strickland +140 and SportsBet opened him +144. Anyone wanna bet that @Sadistics got some of that action?

Felder stepping in, Hype

Now if only they can find a can for D-Rod.

anyone know how long Bet365 take to give you your money? Withdrew Saturday, Tuesday morning no cash stil

Odds from BetOnline:

Allen +130
Strickland -150

What? Have to admit I skipped strickland's last fight, but i expected allen to be the - 150 fav.

Respect for felder. And 155 wow. Should be a great fight, odds will def be interesting.

So much for retired Felder. Irish Dragon coming to bang, sherbros :meow:

anyone know how long Bet365 take to give you your money? Withdrew Saturday, Tuesday morning no cash stil
Did they accept your bank information? If so, it usually take +/- 3 days. If you don’t know, then confirm with them.

Have a friend open an account for you. I’m on account #3.

Y
Did they accept your bank information? If so, it usually take +/- 3 days. If you don’t know, then confirm with them.

Have a friend open an account for you. I’m on account #3.
Ye iv deposited and withdrawn before. The withdrawal is not pending anymore either. I can't remember how quick it was before, only worried now in case they do something dodgy lol

Back