UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs Dumont

Arlovski @ +150 by decision, no?
Most likely outcome IMO, but I'd be so pissed if he won by stoppage and I didn't at least split the bet with his ML. I know he's a point fighter nowadays, but it still is heavweight

Sanchez is my favorite dog. Bruno is overrated imo. Ko or bust. If Sanchez survive first 3 minutes hes will win

Sanchez is my favorite dog on this card too, but he's the one that has to worry as the fight progresses.

Sanchez's kryptonite is his fucking awful cardio, he's a shell of himself in round 3 every fight. Bruno has shown he still has knockout power late in fights.

I'm banking on Sanchez being able to win the first 2, and avoid getting ko'd in round 3. I wouldn't fault anyone for playing Bruno rd3.

All good thoughts.

Still think there's value on Davis. He keeps improving and his splits with Giga and Kyung Ho Kang means this should be closer to even.

You've convinced me Arlovski is the right side. This is likely to be a plodding decision, and Arlovski has the advantages in that kind of fight. Incredible to think he's 3-1 in his last 4 in the UFC. The Felipe that fought Collier does not win this fight.
You are probably right and it could be close if it goes to a DEC, which I think it will. But from tape I dont have a strong read therefore I cant bet it even as a dog. All I could see was Daanas advantages in speed and power.

I played dumont rounds 3-5. If you’re worried about dumont slowing down in the third go watch ladd vs Eubanks

ladd really doesn’t have great technique she just overpowers girls cause she’s typically larger and stronger. Not going to be the case with dumont. And getting punched in the face isn’t going to help her cardio any.

I don’t think moving up is going to do her any favors

I have watched it, she seemed fine in the third. I'm hoping the resistance Norma puts up will tire her out.

Sanchez is my favorite dog. Bruno is overrated imo. Ko or bust. If Sanchez survive first 3 minutes hes will win

You're not worried about his cardio and propensity to get finished in the 3rd round?

You're not worried about his cardio and propensity to get finished in the 3rd round?
Yes, both guys have red flags. Bruno cardio is not good too. Bruno make camp in Evolucao Thai in here Brazil and imo not have good wrestlers as sparrings. If Sanchez uses your wrestling hes win after slow down Bruno. Sanchez make camp on Aka.

Finally having time to write something.Actually don't have much to add,I agree with the general opinions,specially liked Big Steve's on most matches,on the same line for this one.
Miller should be the best favorite on the card and should take this,probably by sub.Still,hasitant to go big as he is 38 and guys tend to get old over night,hope that isn't the case here.
Had a parlay with Klein and Marquez early,but when Marquez got canceled cashed it out,was high on Klein,but after some tape got a bit worried.Still think he takes Landwehr's head off,but he did seem to gas a bit against Trizano and Landwehr survived Elkins.Don't think Landwehr get's the finish but I ate my words and had to threw 20$ on his decision line at 7.00.
Definitely see value on Roberts,and smart to hedge a bit with Emeev decision line.
Liking the Arlovski -FelipeGTD play,with a slight lean on Arlovski.
I'm also on Sacnchez-Silva to not go the distance,simply both guys like to go for the kill and have bad gas tanks.
I would bet Lupita despite the reach disadvantage if she didn't fought a week ago,so pass on that.Also passing the rest of the card,maybe some live betting action.

Yes, both guys have red flags. Bruno cardio is not good too. Bruno make camp in Evolucao Thai in here Brazil and imo not have good wrestlers as sparrings. If Sanchez uses your wrestling hes win after slow down Bruno. Sanchez make camp on Aka.
The biggest difference is POWER. Bruno hits hard, it shows in his boxing, he knocks a lot of people down, he is going to win a lot of points even without a ko.

Back