UFC 295 PBP Discussion

Cashing out my Jiri parlay now. (Still gonna put a bet on him, but no need to risk my parlay winnings at this point).
Also added a bet that they touch gloves lol

Smart move bro this fight is 50/50. Always guarantee some profit when you can.

But Im confident in Jiri, Pereira is not ready for what's about to happen, need Jiri ML to close a straight bet and 2 parlays. LETS GET IT!!!!!

Smart move bro this fight is 50/50. Always guarantee some profit when you can.

But Im confident in Jiri, Pereira is not ready for what's about to happen, need Jiri ML to close a straight bet and 2 parlays. LETS GET IT!!!!!
Yeah, I've been getting absolutely wrecked on non-mma bets, so tonight is all about playing it safe and getting redemption. I'm well up for the evening regardless of the ME outcome. Ideal outcome for me will be: Jiri by stoppage.
Like you, I also believe this will be too much for Alex. But better safe than sorry haha

Jiri ITD +130
$150

Decent profit if I win this. 6th losing card of the year if I lost it.

Wanted to play KO/TKO +190 but after Glover sub and just how bad Alexs grappling is I cant rule out the sub.

Jiri ITD +130
$150

Decent profit if I win this. 6th losing card of the year if I lost it.

Wanted to play KO/TKO +190 but after Glover sub and just how bad Alexs grappling is I cant rule out the sub.
Good plan. If Jiri does get a stoppage it could easily be either strikes or sub. Better to have both outcomes covered at +130

Cashing out my Jiri parlay now. (Still gonna put a bet on him, but no need to risk my parlay winnings at this point).
Also added a bet that they touch gloves lol

As long as he grapples, ez win imo.

Standing 65-35 Alex imo.

What shoulder did he have surgery on? Left?

As long as he grapples, ez win imo.

Standing 65-35 Alex imo.

Striking is closer than 65/35 TBH....

Bruno Silva had some success in standup against Alex. Was hurt multiple times but landed.

Jan even gasping for air in altitude was landing and finding the chin. Around Alexs guard. His defense isnt good and Jiri hits harder IMO.

Yeah, I've been getting absolutely wrecked on non-mma bets, so tonight is all about playing it safe and getting redemption. I'm well up for the evening regardless of the ME outcome. Ideal outcome for me will be: Jiri by stoppage.
Like you, I also believe this will be too much for Alex. But better safe than sorry haha

I stopped betting non mma 4 years ago and it was a great decision, stick and ball sports are too volatile.

MMA betting is the only thing that gets my blood flowing these days.

No more talk, it's time!!!! JBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What shoulder did he have surgery on? Left?

"Surgery"

thierry-henry-smile.gif

Jiri with villain music lol
The tune is pretty cool.
Both of these guys are good shit. It's nice when matchups like this happen where either outcome results in a likeable champ

The leg kicks by Alex were doing some solid damage. Not sure if Jiri's GNP was truly more damaging, but the top control was likely enough to get him the nod.
1-0 Jiri I think.

If Jiri gets another takedown, Alex's cardio might get sapped fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back