PBP UFC Fight Night 243 - Moicano vs. Saint. Denis Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/28 at 12pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Allen's achilles heel here is his striking defense and cardio. He's content to stand and strike when he's losing exchanges. He's also at a disadvantage on the cards here as he's on the road, as you just saw with Brito. Without a finish or hurting Imavov, he's setting himself up for a loss.

This fight will determine my happiness level today.

Smells like creme brulee in here, that was some french cooking

creme-brule-animated-gif.gif

ngl I'd love me some Creme Burlee rn

Anyone else think Imavov vs Allen should've been the main event instead? Moicano vs BSD will be more exciting but I think this fight could've used those extra 2 rounds more.

Reactions: HCS
Damn tough tough fight for both.

But curious if one of them makes it look easy. 🤔

I like Allen. Not the biggest fan of Imavov, but he's steadily improving, especially in the striking. Let's hope the ref doesn't call this fight early for Imavov like Herzog did for him against Cannonier if he has some success. This is a good fight on paper.

Allen's achilles heel here is his striking defense and cardio. He's content to stand and strike when he's losing exchanges. He's also at a disadvantage on the cards here as he's on the road, as you just saw with Brito. Without a finish or hurting Imavov, he's setting himself up for a loss.
If he stands with Imavov he loses this I think.

Back