News Official: Benoît Saint-Denis VS Renato Moicano at UFC PARIS on September 28

Who wins?

• Total voters
BSD is one of the most entertaining fighters around. The KO on Matt Frevola, the KO loss to Poirier, win or lose he's pure entertainment
True, but there are better fights for him. BSD vs Hooker/Fiziev/Gamrot are far more compelling matchups to headline a huge fight night. UFC only goes to Paris once a year and this is a pretty weak main event for that.

Wait is this seriously the main event? Would be a solid co main which I could see them making 5 rounds even though it's a better fight at 3...but surely that's not the main

BSD getting another gift matchup. He better win this time.

Hell of a main event right here . This fight will be nothing but fireworks. All you people shitting on it can go watch your dainty lady main events. Limp wristed soyboys.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend sir.
I’ll be in Sweden then. In a month, I’m moving to Lund to start my Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management :)
It’s going to be a year-long adventure for me, so I’ll probably miss out on a lot of combat sports live events… but I’m looking forward to the exciting journey ahead!
The sport will be here when you return, best of luck to you good sir.

Listen guys.. Money Moicano CANT AFFORD to lose.

BTW: BSD via smesh

Problem is there is no sensible fight for Gane. Stipe and Jones are booked, so is Aspinall and Blaydes. Almeida is boring and fought recently. Volkov is a good fight but Gane beat him quite comfortably.

The one good fight I can think is Gane vs Salsa Boy Acosta
Gane and Volkov's first fight was 3 years ago though. Before Alex Pereira debut'd in the UFC.

I have a feeling that BSD will beat the shit out of moicano. Hope I'm wrong.

It’s a strong co-main and should be a fantastic fight… but I stand on what I said that’s a weak ass main event in my opinion.

By fight night standards, it is a solid main event. People just got spoiled by the first few big events in france that were basically celebrating finally getting mma there....now they expect huge fight night cards every time.

We have a fight night headlined by Virna jandiroba coming up in a couple weeks, for comparison.

Back