UFC Ferguson vs Gaethje 249 PBP/Discussion Topic

Hmmm ok well congrats next time why don't u post ur bet slips before event happens not saying ur lieing but people could 100 percent lie on here like if I ever won 1 of my lottery ticket parlays or ever placed like a 1k bet id post it before hand congrats on the big win man. Who u like next event?

I posted the winning slip for today. Didn't post the big full-card one, but I might actually start doing it.

Turned 500 into 21k in 3.5 months. Did a lot of fake, fantasy bets to test for about a year before that.

I've got 4 friends who follow my bets and they're all up 2k+ now, but they bet small stakes. I usually bet around 2k. I've been thinking of actually starting a Patreon where people subscribe to get my picks for every card, so I might do like 3 months of them for free on here to get interest and show that I actually pull this off.

I posted the winning slip for today. Didn't post the big full-card one, but I might actually start doing it.

Ya man u should I parlayed olelink Dec gathje 5th Rd ko no fights end in sub 5 fights end in ko for 29k I shoulda put 30k on it wanted to play it safe though I already cashed the ticket or I would show the betting ticket

Turned 500 into 21k in 3.5 months. Did a lot of fake, fantasy bets to test for about a year before that.

I've got 4 friends who follow my bets and they're all up 2k+ now, but they bet small stakes. I usually bet around 2k. I've been thinking of actually starting a Patreon where people subscribe to get my picks for every card, so I might do like 3 months of them for free on here to get interest and show that I actually pull this off.

Lol

Dam baller who u like next event u should move to vegas

Dam baller who u like next event u should move to vegas

Lol.

Haven't had a proper in-depth look at the card, but just from a quick glance, MJ to either win or reach 2nd round, Borg to either win or reach 2nd round, and Sijara to win outright. Don't just bet on those though. Like I said, haven't looked properly.

There looks like a ton of picks I like on that one as well though.

Have you even been following Tony's fights? He fought RDA, Lando, Pettis, Cerrone, Lee lately. Of those, Lee isn't that good, and Pettis and Cowboy are completely shot. Lando almost knocked him out on short notice and gassed.

His best win is RDA who was one fight from being the champ.

He didn't fight guys like Gathje, Eddie, and Poirer.

Keep pretending to bet thousands on your fights and when the picks lose write "lol, I really only bet $20" and when they win put up photoshopped trash.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time explaining to you or Little Jordie why Ferguson is a legendary, all-time great fighter. You two literally have no clue what you're even watching, or why one guy wins and another loses.

Keep pretending to bet thousands on your fights and when the picks lose write "lol, I really only bet $20" and when they win put up photoshopped trash.

I'm not going to bother wasting my time explaining to you or Little Jordie why Ferguson is a legendary, all-time great fighter. You two literally have no clue what you're even watching, or why one guy wins and another loses.

Photoshopped trash? lol. Yeah, no one bets 2k or nothing, right? Not that difficult to pick 3 fights a card, mate.

You don't have to explain why Tony is a legendary, all-time great fighter, because I never said he wasn't, and I think he in fact is. All I did was list his last few opponents and explain where they were in their careers when he beat them. Lee doesn't win the big fights. Cerrone and Pettis were shot. RDA was a fight removed from being the champ. Lando did almost knock him out.

Other than RDA, who I said was his best win, he didn't fight Gathje, Dustin or Eddie.

What part of that do you not agree with?

Tony's streak was awesome, but you can't just ignore the competition he's faced.

Not sure what book's taking $1000 on a combination of a KO5/No Sub/5+ Decision parlay. I've got some reasonable places with reasonable limits which'll still only let you on for those sorts of whole-card plays for a couple hundred winnings. Especially since it's literally a correlated parlay.

What's hilarious is that not one person here is talking about how terrible his technique was as he put himself so off balance that he almost fell over as he was throwing the wildest haymakers you've ever seen.

I'm not even saying that as an insult, it's amazing. He just started winging punches like someone in a bar brawl because he knows he can miss with 5 but when the 6th lands even partially, the other guy is gonna be halfway to a coma. Just unreal.
It's legitimately inspiring. He misses the first shot by a mile, and just keeps going wild off it. Even people with reasonable power like Rozenstruik just can't deal with it since they've gotta land a perfect counter to even dissuade Ngannou, whilst Ngannou wins off anything even semi-stiff connecting.

It's legitimately inspiring. He misses the first shot by a mile, and just keeps going wild off it
I think you misspelled frightening. His power is insane. I believe he gets that belt soon. Rozenstruik did well to slip a few punches but Francis just kept coming.
Think I'm about to go buy a Predator shirt. Partly because he cashed my bet but mainly incase I accidentally run across him in a dark alley.

I had very bad read on Kattar vs Stephens. I really thought Stephens will knock him the fuck out.
Well.. somebody got knocked out.

"Some people think Ryan Spann a future contender in the light heavyweight divsion"

Shut up, Anik.
Spann looked so bad, man...
There are a lot of poeple behind him in the rank who I really think will beat him.
Paul Craig? Beats him
Shogun? Beats him
Rountree? Same
And dudes like Krylov or Cirkunov, who are hit or miss, they gonna eat him alive. Future contender my ass. Anik and the whole commentary booth were so cringe.

Last edited:
Man I kept trying to pull the trigger on Ferg, round 1, then 2, then 3. But because you have to call in Australia for live betting ( retarted), odds kept dropping or being suspended so I just let Geathje KO ride lol.
@Gugabe this can't be true can it?

EPO Gaethje is incredible. His best rounds were the late rounds and Tony came completely undone from the accumulated damage. Tony was lost for much of the fight throwing thigh punches and pretend sand to try to build up his confidence. What an insane fight.
EPO Gaethje? Where is the evidence of using a PED? Gaethje was tired and breathing heavy, you could see it clearly in between rounds, it just wasn't emphasized by Rogan because the real story of the fight was how many shots he was landing and how damaged Tony's legs and head were becoming.

I think you misspelled frightening. His power is insane. I believe he gets that belt soon. Rozenstruik did well to slip a few punches but Francis just kept coming.
Think I'm about to go buy a Predator shirt. Partly because he cashed my bet but mainly incase I accidentally run across him in a dark alley.

It's just cheat codes. If you dare anticipate it, he'll decide to pull a Lewis on you and not do anything.

I use Betfair exchange. (UK)

Only get straight picks though, so not ideal.

Sorry, excuse my ignorance, what does that mean straight picks? Ah, damnit I was using Bet365, which I assumed was the best for live betting.

Sorry, excuse my ignorance, what does that mean straight picks? Ah, damnit I was using Bet365, which I assumed was the best for live betting.

Moneyline bets, not props

Gaethje being mexican was the biggest suprise of the card.

<WellThere>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back