UFC Ferguson vs Gaethje 249 PBP/Discussion Topic

tony didn't look the same to me dunno if it's because gaethje is that good or tony showing why it's a bad idea to do 2 weight cuts within a month and showing his age.

Well that GTD was close

Fading Tony finally cashed too, he just isn't all that

Super sad Tony vs Khabib won't happen.. sooo excited for Gaethje vs Khabib though

Well that GTD was close

Fading Tony finally cashed too, he just isn't all that

As someone who faded Tony a hell of a lot harder than you, you have no clue what you're talking about. As usual.

Tony Ferguson is one of the very, very greatest mixed martial artists to ever live.

As someone who faded Tony a hell of a lot harder than you, you have no clue what you're talking about. As usual.

Tony Ferguson is one of the very, very greatest mixed martial artists to ever live.
Lol what, we're making it a competition as to who lost the most amount of bets against Ferguson. Please grow up.

I lost the most amount for sure. I even bet on Lee vs Ferguson knowing he had staph. Nobody can top that!

Lol what, we're making it a competition as to who lost the most amount of bets against Ferguson. Please grow up.

I've never lost a bet involving Ferguson. I bet him at -160 against Cerrone and then bet the hell out of Gaethje tonight, risking about 7% of my bankroll on him.

You saying that Ferguson "ain't all that" because of the loss again exposes what an irrelevant, dumb little kid playing pretend you are.

I've never lost a bet involving Ferguson. I bet him at -160 against Cerrone and then bet the hell out of Gaethje tonight, risking about 7% of my bankroll on him.

You saying that Ferguson "ain't all that" because of the loss again exposes what an irrelevant, dumb little kid playing pretend you are.
Well someones not handling the lockdown well...

The fact Fergusons last two wins are now both looking shot fighting on the prelims says a lot. His best win was RDA years ago and take away the eye pokes and altitude that could easily have gone very differently. So no given he was the guy touted to challenge Khabib and was a big fav over Gaethje tonight he isn't all he was cracked up to be.

I thought it was a pretty easy bet on gaethje being such a big underdog. Ferguson still is great of course, and he wasnt that bad tonight. At times it really looked like he was about to take over, but aftet round 3 he just didnt have it anymore. A lot of fighters wouldnt have been able to stand Ferguson's pressure. Amazing performance from Gaethje, especially after the knoxkdown in round 2. Gaethje was x 4 live after that round. It is pretty clear though that Ferguson would nevet have beaten Khabib, i dont give gaethje much more of a chance to be honest.

Happy that I won 3.3k off a 3 legger that I put 2k down on (it was the first 3 fights).

But also a little pissed off because the only one I didn't even want to consider was Werdum vs Oly, and I got every other fight on the card right. Would have been a 120k pay day off of the 2k.

I do this a lot. One day I'm going to actually have the balls to drop 2k on a massive full-card multi.

Have you even been following Tony's fights? He fought RDA, Lando, Pettis, Cerrone, Lee lately. Of those, Lee isn't that good, and Pettis and Cowboy are completely shot. Lando almost knocked him out on short notice and gassed.

His best win is RDA who was one fight from being the champ.

He didn't fight guys like Gathje, Eddie, and Poirer.

We need Gaethje vs Conor before 2021, the COVID gods must allow this to happen

tony didn't look the same to me dunno if it's because gaethje is that good or tony showing why it's a bad idea to do 2 weight cuts within a month and showing his age.

definitely didn't feel like he had the same pace. felt like gaethje controlled that fight from the opening bell and didn't let up.

View attachment 767261

I ain't playing, son. This is what I do for a job lol.

<GrassoBless>

Hmmm ok well congrats next time why don't u post ur bet slips before event happens not saying ur lieing but people could 100 percent lie on here like if I ever won 1 of my lottery ticket parlays or ever placed like a 1k bet id post it before hand congrats on the big win man. Who u like next event?

'Tony's great cause he's so unorthodox, it's really technical'

No he should tuck his fucking chin

Happy that I won 3.3k off a 3 legger that I put 2k down on (it was the first 3 fights).

Sure buddy
But also a little pissed off because the only one I didn't even want to consider was Werdum vs Oly, and I got every other fight on the card right. Would have been a 120k pay day off of the 2k.

I do this a lot. One day I'm going to actually have the balls to drop 2k on a massive full-card multi.

EPO Gaethje is incredible. His best rounds were the late rounds and Tony came completely undone from the accumulated damage. Tony was lost for much of the fight throwing thigh punches and pretend sand to try to build up his confidence. What an insane fight.

Last edited:
Back