UFC Ferguson vs Gaethje 249 PBP/Discussion Topic

Bizarre with these guys standing in an empty arena.

First fight not for 20 more minutes due to Jacare being out.

Just dropping in to say what up to all my old buddies and congratulate us on finally getting to scratch that ITCH in a few mins!

Gonna be on Alvey and the over to start us off but like I mentioned elsewhere I can lose a bunch today and not even care that much, b/c we finally got some fighting back. So pumped!

GL w/ your bets boys!

@Kamais_Ookin

Let me know if you'll have good seats you could share for the main card. Thanks man!

Just dropping in to say what up to all my old buddies and congratulate us on finally getting to scratch that ITCH in a few mins!

Gonna be on Alvey and the over to start us off but like I mentioned elsewhere I can lose a bunch today and not even care that much, b/c we finally got some fighting back. So pumped!

GL w/ your bets boys!

What's up my brother! Hope you are surviving this craziness. I'm back on board with some small wagers tonight too, can't wait!!

Might have jumped the gun a hair. I assume the start got pushed after the Souza fight was canceled.
Forgive the enthusiasm fellows, best of luck to everyone.

What's up my brother! Hope you are surviving this craziness. I'm back on board with some small wagers tonight too, can't wait!!
How ya doing Mike? Yeah I'm staying afloat, such a crazy time rn. Taking all these small wins in like finally having some legit sports to watch again w/ a lot more appreciation, I didn't even realize how something I always took for granted like a ufc card could be such a big deal for some light in such a dark time like this for humanity. I'm super excited. Good talking to you it's been awhile my friend!

Spann wins Inside-145 for 50 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!and I got him in 6 of my 10 parlays

Last edited:
How ya doing Mike? Yeah I'm staying afloat, such a crazy time rn. Taking all these small wins in like finally having some legit sports to watch again w/ a lot more appreciation, I didn't even realize how something I always took for granted like a ufc card could be such a big deal for some light in such a dark time like this for humanity. I'm super excited. Good talking to you it's been awhile my friend!

Yeah man right with ya. My wife today said I seemed like a kid at Christmas. But yeah, all this time at home, even working from home, no sports has been nuts. Tonight gonna be so much fun. Already on my second cocktail haha.

Take care and stay healthy my friend, best of luck tonight!

Yeah man right with ya. My wife today said I seemed like a kid at Christmas. But yeah, all this time at home, even working from home, no sports has been nuts. Tonight gonna be so much fun. Already on my second cocktail haha.

Same to you and yours buddy. Let's get drunk and have some fun tonight!

Great to see you finally got some bets in! Wish you get to make them bigger and bigger - even the sportbooks must be dying to let people play winners or not.

I expected people would have so many bets this time, way too many, and too many bad bets due to being too excited.

Funny how many people are going nuts, it´s a bit odd though how so many people will be watching, probably even none regular mma watchers, and yet the arena will be so quiet. Surely that´ll affect some fighters positively and some negatively inside the ring.

Because I love you guys:

I'm going to check the live lines but not bet them on 5d so I don't mess with the odds because of my sad ass limits. No point in me f'ing up good lines for $20.

You're welcome haha!!

Who you picking? U Loving your boy Ferg?

Who you picking? U Loving your boy Ferg?

I'm on Ferg ML, rd 3, and itd yeah. I have $20 limits haha or I'd probably have hedged with Justin rd 1 and 2. But for small $ no point hedging.

I've got my other bets posted in that official bets thread (basically every fight Ihave action haha) but my favorite play was Werdum itd. Then he showed up looking flabby and Alexei showed up looking slim and good ha ha. I still like 'Doom to finish though.

Edit: Ferg rd 4 too. I think he likely finishes Justin in 3 or 4 unless Justin puts his lights out early. Tony is my favorite fighter obviously but I do love Gaethje too...it's an amazing fight but sucks one has to lose.

I want to believe that mask ad was purely for charity. I really really want to.

Okay HERE we go. BOL fellas!!!

Back