UFC Deletes Conor Free Fight(s) and UFC 303 Promo Videos

chandelier gets ultimately cucked
00ca6081-44a8-4643-96f1-ca9f792c03fa.gif

I said it at the time.

You can't go from this to a world class athlete in a matter of months:

There was a ton of speculation as to WHAT was causing it, which misses the point entirely.

No one gets THAT fucked up on camera unless something SERIOUS is going on. If he was stone cold sober in this interview, then it's EVEN WORSE, as it points to something neurological.

I have to take some fairly strong medication for PTSD and seizures. If I go off of it for a few days, I don't end up this fucked up.

Oh trust me I didn't believe he was going to go thru with it. I've been saying the past 2 years he's done fighting and just doing all this to stay relevant and promote his business and products.

He don't look like a fucking fighter anymore. He looks like a alcoholic.. Anyone who trains and competes can take a look at his face and tell right away that's a guy that isn't training to fight

What a disaster the UFC has with it's relationship to Conor.

Time to prioritize fighters that actually deserve the fights and willing to work in stepping in that ring over washed, has-beens

They keep living in the past with Conor and Jones instead of valuing their future.

And I'll bet that the 'split' of revenue from this fight so highly favors McGregor, Chandler's just getting his standard issue fight purse (or close to it).
No way he's sitting on the sidelines for years for a remotely normal purse. And he's almost certainly being compensated by the UFC for the waiting and for the lost earnings if the fight doesn't happen (but nowhere near the windfall of the actual fight purse)

As pointed out by Redditors /u/captainseas, /u/RedditHatesDiversity and /u/GillyGooseClub, the UFC has taken down the Conor-related promotional content for UFC 303 they had previously posted on both Youtube and Instagram. I remember seeing the free fights and promo vids on Youtube and when I checked their latest uploads I see they are completely gone

This strongly suggests that Conor-Chandler will be canceled
Is Sylva vs Chiasson still on??
https://www.google.com/search?safe=...C2MDKuIhV0DexsihRwak0NS9fITgzpywRAG27Z9UrAAAA

Why would the Irish care about O'Malley? He's not Irish.

He has tattoos, and weird clothes, and smokes weed, and he TKOs people.
He is just like Conor, just replace cocaine with weed.

Maybe they're going with a different matchup?

Seems like it just happened after the poirier bout.

He'll probably make a return in BKFC (where he'll make another fortune crushing cans) but his days as an elite MMA athlete are gone.
They've been gone for close to a decade now, since the Alvarez fight.

Fight OFF probably. Wouldn't be really surprised then. Took far too long to set it up already.

Don't see any replacement that would get me interested or makes a bit sense. Sucks for Chandler of course.
I mean, I wasn’t interested in the original, so…

Contract negotiations gone wrong or an injury is my bet
This^
Conor's only got two fights left on his contract and usually the UFC likes to renegotiate a new one around that period which is why this fight took so long to book in the first place cuz they don't want him to leave.
I recall him(Conor) saying negotiations were going well a week or so back, but I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC weren't pleased on the process and postponed the bout until they figure it out. Or at least this is part of the reason behind the potential cancellation.

I wonder what the gain is to keep this quiet. I guess they are scrambling for another main event so people dont cancel their tickets?

Honestly, who even wants to see Chandler fight someone else? The only reason people wanted to see this fight is because Conor wanted this fight. I hope this event crashes and burns. This is what UFC gets for putting a shit card together with one huge fight with no backup.

They need time to get their stories straight.

This^
Conor's only got two fights left on his contract and usually the UFC likes to renegotiate a new one around that period which is why this fight took so long to book in the first place cuz they don't want him to leave.
I recall him(Conor) saying negotiations were going well a week or so back, but I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC weren't pleased on the process and postponed the bout until they figure it out. Or at least this is part of the reason behind the potential cancellation.
Not this.

Back