UFC Deletes Conor Free Fight(s) and UFC 303 Promo Videos

Wow, it’s really happening. It looks like McGregor got injured, likely an injury that’s too obvious to hide during a press conference. I'm guessing it’s something requiring crutches, probably a knee injury. It’s safe to assume the fight will be canceled, and they’re likely scrambling to announce a new main event. If I had to guess:

Pereira vs Jiri 2 or Holloway vs. Chandler (BMF).

Why not both?

Conor has been finished for some time. If people want to see him decapitated then he's welcome to come back. The injury he sustained made Anderson Silva look subpar much less Conor. I'm a fan of his work but it's over over. Dustin was the nail in the coffin of his career. Great run though

+1 for crash and burn.

The UFC deserves to feel the pain for their stupidity. They chose NOT to learn from the Jones/Hendo/Chael trainwreck.

They stand to make MILLIONS on this card but can't be fucked to pay 300k to a decent draw for additional hype.

Gotta be top-heavy.

Should have had RDA or Tony on the card in case Chandler got hurt.

Should have had another big name or two. Give these fans paying out the ass a good show.

Fuck em.

Let them lose millions and look like the greedy assholes they are

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

bro please dont spread this news
somewhere out there
chandler will read this post
please dont give chandler stress
Like he dont already know way more than we do.

I'm sure it's been said, but I heard on the Weighing In pod that rumor has it Conor not only has an obvious injury, but obvious problem with drinking, partying (blow), and overall getting back in fight shape.

Blow, booze, depression, and a compound injury is not a winning combination. Not even a titanium rod in his leg was enough incentive to get back. Fuck sake, it's been years in the making, postponed or cancelled more than once (hard to keep track), and they are cancelling the presser the day before and likely gonna cancel the fight three weeks before it takes place.

John Kavanagh hasn't been the mentor he should've been after the losses. It could be too late to make a difference, but I blame him and the loved ones around Conor for not giving and getting him the help he needs. Only so much they could've done, but they didn't do it set boundaries, upheld standards for the crossover star like they should have.

Dee obviously don't give a fuck about Conor like she should. Look at her Botox face, gifts, and standing carelessly right next to him when he's lit in nightclubs. Why kinda fucking women parties with a 2x champ weeks before a fight? She's got him by the nuts and can walk away with the kids and millions in monthly support whenever she feels like.

Dee is there for the ride, lifestyle, and like John Kavanagh, the money. To hell with them both imho. I'm about as disappointed with them two who could make a difference as I am with Conor.
Gimme a fuckin break.

You cant blame John Kavanagh. He's not his fuckin dad.

No one gonna get through to Conor. What's John supposed to do leave him? What would that do? He would just find someone he listens to even less than he listens to John.

Conor playing games and the UFC called him on it because he is not as important to the company as he used to be. They can thrive without him

That doesn’t seem to warrant the removal of the vids.
Yeah i could see them removing 303 promos but why would they remove old conor fights. It seems like whatever it is, the UFC is trying to distance themselves from him.

Never saw that interview with Jake Gyllenhaal before today. Yikes. Love him or hate him, I do wish someone would at least try to intervene. Something really bad is gonna happen to Conor if he continues on this path. I don’t care if he ever fights again, but he has kids that are going to be messed up when he overdoses.

Back