News UFC cuts Roman Bogatov after foul filled UFC debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ok with someone being cut for being a shit fighter or a bad, bad sport. But I simply could not give a fuck about someone's cornerman sporting a racist tattoo.

Maybe it's just my belief that people have the right to be pieces of shit so long as they aren't physically threatening or harming others... and I am Hispanic; it's not like I am White defending white supremacist tattoos.

Am I the only one who simply doesn't give a shit about that?
Silence is violence, therefore you are a nazi. Thems the rules.

Again, if you're American and not violently anti Nazi you are a coward and your family is full of dishonorable cowards. No man lives comfortably and praises people that so many of their elders died to protect them from. If you're one of these people, enjoy your life you know how shitty you are.
Wheres the 'hug' button ?

I have a viking tattoo; they did some pretty nasty things. Am I the devil's right hand too?

I am ok with someone being cut for being a shit fighter or a bad, bad sport. But I simply could not give a fuck about someone's cornerman sporting a racist tattoo.

Maybe it's just my belief that people have the right to be pieces of shit so long as they aren't physically threatening or harming others... and I am Hispanic; it's not like I am White defending white supremacist tattoos.

Careful. The media labeled Zimmerman a "white Hispanic " after the shooting. Wrongthink can reclassify you.

But yeah. I agree with your platform.

Careful. The media labeled Zimmerman a "white Hispanic " after the shooting. Wrongthink can reclassify you.

But yeah. I agree with your platform.
I feel you. "agree with everything I say or you are a white supremacist, no matter your race, ethnic group, or creed" is par for the course in contemporary times.

I feel you. "agree with everything I say or you are a white supremacist, no matter your race, ethnic group, or creed" is par for the course in contemporary times.

Poor guys worried they might get name called. :( Man so unfair!

Hey girls take your pity party somewhere else. Snowflakes.

Guess what only white supremacists sweat being called?

White supremacists. Try it on me I won't even cry a little.

You probably don't react the same way when it is tattoo from communism while they have an even greater death toll. You are conditioned to react emotionally on specific period of history and not to an even worse one.

Poor guys worried they might get name called. :( Man so unfair!

Hey girls take your pity party somewhere else. Snowflakes.
You have the right to think and speak nonsense. I have no problem at all. That is the point of all this.

This is the dude whose coach had the Neo-Nazi tattoo.

Also, I don't give a fuck what excuses the Nazi apologists on this forum were making in the other thread about this tattoo. It's a symbol that was invented by the SS. Karim Zidan's article is correct.

So what? If he got cut for cheating, I understand but who gives a damn about his personal views? Screwed up or not it is his right to believe what he wants. Careful about banning what is "unpopular" or considered immoral because tomorrow that could change and it might affect you...

d82awuw-51d5c8d9-14f8-4491-b0d6-240f8cbe6c06.gif

Over the years I've found that the most racist people are the white leftists that virtue signal. Funny how they think they are fooling anyone. Maybe the only one they are fooling are themselves.

Over the years I've found that the most racist people are the white leftists that virtue signal. Funny how they think they are fooling anyone. Maybe the only one they are fooling are themselves.

That's interesting. Where are you from? I grew up in Tennessee and I've found most racists are white christians with incredible historical ignorance and guilt about the civil war, its causes and its effects. The Lost Cause myth and the southern experience during reconstruction.

He actually was having an epic comeback after being basically out on his feet, too bad about that grounded knee though lol.

Should have just dis-invited the guy with the tattoo from further events.
Or maybe send a message that if you associate with these scumbags then you're going to lose your chance at the big organization and you can go back to fighting on shit shows with your nazi buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back