News UFC cuts Roman Bogatov after foul filled UFC debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have the right to be dumbasses. If a dumbass wants to have a racist tattoo. the dumbass can have his racist tattoo.
It's the fact that you don't want the guy with the tattoo literally burned at the stake immediately that is the issue, in this case.

That's what REAL anti-racists want, and if you don't want that too, you might as well have the same tattoo.

In other words, 'think like us and agree or you are a dumbass/piece of shit/etc...'

Ironically, no different than Nazi ideology (believe what we believe or you are scum). No different than religious extremists.

It's quite alarming that this type of 'thought-policing' has gained even the slightest amount of traction.

But it's part of a much bigger agenda.

I'm not trolling, but this is a point that I think needs to be made. If you don't understand history, you really have no compass to rely on when things start to go bad. Nazi Germany just didn't spring to life one day, fully in place and in charge of a huge, industrialized, country. It took years of good people, non-racist people, looking the other way, or thinking they could control the fascists, or just not caring enough to take a stand against them. Being mentally lazy is what they feed on, shrugging your shoulders and saying 'Uh, I don't care really, whatabout the emails??' just enables them to gain ground, not obviously at first, but eventually. They don't want to coexist with
So good job getting on your soapbox to let everyone know just how evil you think racism is, when nobody asked and nobody gives a shit.
Nobody gives a shit is the whole point of this, put your slurpy down and think dude. If you don't give a shit about racism and nazis what do you give a shit about? The important things in life like your next vacation? The price of gas? Millions of people died so you can be free and you're using it to just shrug and go whatevs?

I mean if people really want to stop racism, shouldn't just look at whitey, from experience i can tell you Europe and North America definitely have their racism problems but compared to the rest of the world at least its being talked about.

No. We've been through all this. The corner man's tattoo is specifically the Sonnenrad, the Black Sun.

This is a Nazi symbol. Heinrich Himmler put it on his SS castle.

f64017a20d47618855e35a131f55dc5c.jpg

EczJNMAWAAIrH1w_2.png

That is different from the Kolovrat, which is the Slavic pagan symbol that looks like this:

kolovrat-slavic-symbols-icon-3-260nw-1021234900.jpg

Bogatov's corner man has a neo-Nazi tattoo, period.
Thanks, the Slavic pagan symbols are different. Moron should have wore an elbow brace.

I disagree, I think Stipe takes it home - with longer reach, he could lob a few eyepokes of his own.
haha but Stipe is too sportsman-like person. If I'm remembering correct he never violated rules in UFC. He didn't even mention the eyepokes he took vs DC in his conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back