News UFC cuts Roman Bogatov after foul filled UFC debut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Maybe just make the dude wear a sleeve that covers the tattoo when he’s cornering him might be a rational approach?

Hey im not a nazi apologist, i just really don't care about the tattoo

Those slavic fascists are good hypemen tho, he was going crazy during the fight trying to hype Bogatov up lol

Hopefully you're one of the only ones, crap like that can only exist if nobody gives a shit. It doesn't matter what race you are, images of hatred and intolerance have no place in a society that doesn't want to end every disagreement with violence.
Absolutely intolerance of something someone deems 'racist' or 'hateful' could easily breed a sense of solidarity for the 'other', garnering sympathy and support, and ultimately bolstering their numbers.

I am not saying I like or endorse it, but touchy situations like these are always double-edged swords.

Same here. Maybe just make the dude wear a sleeve that covers the tattoo when he’s cornering him might be a rational approach?
For the ufc as brand for sure, i don't care about nazi symbols byt many people do. If i was dana white i sure would want the guy to wear a sleave. But hey i don't judge the ufc, not everybody has enough time in their hands to actually know thats a nazi symbol

Hopefully you're one of the only ones, crap like that can only exist if nobody gives a shit. It doesn't matter what race you are, images of hatred and intolerance have no place in a society that doesn't want to end every disagreement with violence.

What if we simply have more productive things to do with our time than "fighting nazis"?

I am ok with someone being cut for being a shit fighter or a bad, bad sport. But I simply could not give a fuck about someone's cornerman sporting a racist tattoo.

Maybe it's just my belief that people have the right to be pieces of shit so long as they aren't physically threatening or harming others... and I am Hispanic; it's not like I am White defending white supremacist tattoos.

Am I the only one who simply doesn't give a shit about that?

If those are your personal beliefs, good for you, but the UFC is owned by a major corporation whose CEO is Jewish.

It's not surprising that they've cut three people with neo-Nazi ties this summer.

If those are your personal beliefs, good for you, but the UFC is owned by a major corporation whose CEO is Jewish.

It's not surprising that they've cut three people with Nazi ties this summer.
I completely I agree with you. UFC can/must do what is best for their brand.

Nazi is the Euro-ISIS.

Ideological dumpster for all the trash young men the society generates. Too stupid, weak, ugly, lazy, dumb, inbred, etc, to succeed, join this group of losers where you will find comfort and support among your peers and equals.

US Marines are the answer to losers like that.

Again, if you're American and not violently anti Nazi you are a coward and your family is full of dishonorable cowards. No man lives comfortably and praises people that so many of their elders died to protect them from. If you're one of these people, enjoy your life you know how shitty you are.

Sadly America has a covert history of supporting Nazism

tdih-02-20-gettyimages-97284815.jpg

That hall should've been roasted, no arguments from me. I like the kind of American that kills Nazis.

Nazi is the Euro-ISIS.

Ideological dumpster for all the trash young men the society generates. Too stupid, weak, ugly, lazy, dumb, inbred, etc, to succeed, join this group of losers where you will find comfort and support among your peers and equals.

US Marines are the answer to losers like that.

US Marines did jack shit to Nazis in WW2.

Trying to find a fuck to give...

Anyone got one they could lend me?

Nazi tattoo? It just looks like a random design. Not like it says Heil Hitler or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back