UFC :Conor is Stunning and Brave for taking fight on short notice. No mention of Cabo DIAZ 10 days.

I included this upcoming fight in my data.

Nope. Be weighed in at 155.6 against henderson, then 155.2, then finally made weight for the championship gifted fight. Equals 2 failed attempts

So he still made weight then eh?

Also, you can't include the upcoming fight either since it is only at WW because Conor wants it to be.

UFC is just as full of shit as people with McPanic Avatars on sherdog, there's zero difference, they don't even try to hide it.
It's so painfully obvious that they hope that Conor wins and sort of 'cleans' his reputation.
And damage control regarding the first fight in the buildup to the rematch is an important point.
And rightly so, they want to make money so yeah what's wrong with them hoping McGregor wins?

deep down every McGoogle nut hugger knows the truth, as for 2 weight classes they are both natural lightweights
Thats rights a 6 ft 200lber and a 5 9 170er are both natural LW's, tell us another one.

You might want to check your own avatar first.
Shush, it's ok for anyone who doesn't like Conor to have any avatar they want, even a Conor one, it's just the Conor fans who are pathetic for having one. Makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Marketing, how does it work?

They even put subtitles on nate. He may be hard for some to understand but I look at that as a fuck you. I thought some of my bosses and coworkers were pricks but damn.
Thats because the dude barely opens his mouth enough for the words to come out, surprised they aint using a translator.

It means that he struggles to make 155 and that it's not his natural weight

Ya, and Conor looks like he is on deaths door. Can't be healthy for either guy. Let's not pretend FW is Conor's "Natural weight".

Rogan said that Nate took the fight on 11 days notice in this video. I'm actually surprised how unbiased this promo is. Slow down on the hate,it makes you see things differently.

Too late the argument train is already on track. Haaaa

Is this the same video you posted in the chat?

theres nothing brave about McGregor, he was jus an egomaniac who really thought he could beat anyone at any weight class. Nate brought him back to reality

It was a big risk for Conor that ended up biting him in the ass. It's all upside for Nate. And if he loses again he's really screwed.

Back