UFC :Conor is Stunning and Brave for taking fight on short notice. No mention of Cabo DIAZ 10 days.

there are still connie fans around here. let's hope this rematch with diaz wipes them

I could block all of them. yes, this seems way easier than pretending that they have any cognitive intelligence

He was training for LW.....He basically didn't cut weight.

He didn't move up shit...He moved up one if you consider not cutting or minimal cutting, moving up.
This. He didn't kill himself like he normally does. This is well known. It's funny how Conor teet lickers spin this shit.

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.

Strange. I thought he was scheduled for a lightweight title fight, but then moved up one weight class to fight Diaz at 170. Correct me if I'm wrong. Was he going to fight RDA at 145lbs?

Easier than Faber? I don't think Conor thinks that way. His self belief was through the roof at this time. He thought he would make must money against Nate so wanted that fight. I think Cerrone was the other option being considered who was in good fight shape but he had recently been destroyed by RDA and has been defeated by Diaz so was a harder sell.

Conor thought Nate was the easy option.

The UFC's angle on this card

lepagegoliath.jpg

you don't understand weight classes

Conor weighed in at 168 against Nate. He spent a whole training camp preparing to fight at 155. Exactly how much do you think he would have weighed on fight night if it was a LW fight?

Rogan was fair to both men not sure what video you're watching. Diaz had more promotion and was talking more then Conor in that video.

Lol, I laugh when Conor says he actually hurt Nate very bad multiple times.

what now mother fuckers!?
f3c09548c624fa19375ee9245eee129f.gif

Diaz looked a bit dazed in the second round, if you watch hes face expressions. Diaz can take a shot, but if Conor kept hes cardio up to do think it was just a matter of time Diaz would go down.

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.
It's called skipping the last stage of weight cut, LOL! Conor could hydrate all he wanted while he finished camp and not get popped over weight.

Diaz looked a bit dazed in the second round, if you watch hes face expressions. Diaz can take a shot, but if Conor kept hes cardio up to do think it was just a matter of time Diaz would go down.

Yeah, maybe dazed a little bit from a snapping shot from Conor. I forget what time in Round 2, but there was 1 moment where Nate looked maybe a little dazed. Not multiple times though.

Before the second round started Conor goes 'All day, all day long' while he gasps for air basically lol

It's going to be the same thing... if Conor can't put Nate out in the 1st 7 minutes... game over.

How brave of Nate to take the biggest paycheck in his entire career, a once-in-a lifetime opportunity.

Lol, I laugh when Conor says he actually hurt Nate very bad multiple times.

what now mother fuckers!?
f3c09548c624fa19375ee9245eee129f.gif

The sad thing is he actually believes he hurt him. Sure the punches didn't feel good but Nate was never in danger at any point in that fight.

Back